Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

I can't Help but to Hear an Exchanging of Words

“ROOOOOOOOOAAAR!” Brendon yelled obnoxiously in the middle of the aisle. He was holding his hands high above his head as if they were claws and was stomping instead of walking which made every sane person who passed stare at him.

Ryan rolled his eyes and threw the box of corn pops in the overflowing grocery cart. Mara watched in amusement as Brendon caused terror and laughter in little kids’ eyes. She swung her and Ryan’s clasped hands as they continued to walk and put things into the grocery cart.

As Ryan was debating on which ketchup to buy, Brendon continued his plan for destruction. Mara watched and unclasped her and Ryan’s hands. Ryan turned and watched as Mara jumped on dinosaur Brendon. Brendon stumbled, obviously distracted by the extra weight on his back. He turned his head and looked at Mara who was grinning cheekily at him. Brendon smiled back and wrapped his hands around her ankles and ran away from Ryan.

Ryan laughed and decided to let them do as they pleased so that they could finish the groceries already. Brendon ran around the grocery store with Mara squealing on his back, attracting attention wherever they went. The dynamic duo eventually bumped into Ryan as he was lining up.

Mara jumped of Brendon’s backed and slid her slim hand into Ryan’s. He looked at her and smiled making her smile in return. Brendon unloaded all the food and whatnot and waited until they could finally bring all the things to the car they used.

It has been a week since their first date and things have been going great except for the part when Brent found out but eventually no one cared. Pete was due back in a week and both of them were worried about their relationship since they knew he wouldn’t approve of it. They didn’t tell each other about it though. They tried focusing on the present and they were having fun too.

Brendon pushed the cart with all the groceries as Ryan and Mara walked slowly behind him. They were speaking in soft voices and swinging their clasped hands happily as they walked through the massive parking lot to the other end where they parked the car.

Mara slid her sunglasses so that they were resting on her head and showed her eyes. Ryan smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder making them walk even slower. They enjoyed the moment both of them knowing they couldn’t do it in public when Pete was back.

Little did they know that they could never do it at all…

Pete sat in one of the seats in Starbucks as he waited for his flight to be called. He held his coffee in one hand and left the cold café. He walked around the airport, hidden by his beanie and sunglasses.

He ended up in a newsstand his eyes glancing over the magazine covers, taking in the new rumors and figuring out whether they were true or not. He laughed at some of the covers until his eyes landed on one particular gossip magazine. He picked it up and examined the cover carefully. There it was, on the bottom left corner was a small picture with the words, Pete Wentz’s niece going out with the guitarist of a recently signed band? He brought the magazine closer to his face and there it was Ryan and Mara holding hands.

He paid for the magazine and then ripped it open going directly to the page where the article was. He read it over and over again as anger flowed through his veins. His flight was called and he glared at the speaker before rolling up the magazine and putting it in his hand carry. He handed his ticket to the stewardess and then settled in his seat. He was already planning what he would say once he arrived.

They better be praying for their lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry this took forever to come out.
If you read my OF then you would know I just came back from the beach today.
I tried updating this before I left but the chapter didn't turn out how I wanted to.
Even now, it didn't turn out correct, oh well.
Chapters will come out faster, I promise.
5 more to go