Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

And where is your posture?

Mara rested her head on her uncle’s shoulder and, almost instantly, she fell asleep. Pete looked over at his niece, whose earphones just slipped off, letting him now she was listening to Blink-182’s I Miss You. He reached over for her iPod and turned it off so that her battery wouldn’t be wasted. Mara stirred in her sleep subconsciously noticing the fact there was no more music being played but she didn’t wake up.

The past few days have been quite good. They were almost back to normal, but not exactly. It was hard, especially since Pete was still a bit against Ryan and Mara’s relationship but Patrick believed he was finally learning how to accept it.

Patrick peeked and looked at them from his seat. Mara’s head was on Pete’s shoulder while Pete was slowly drifting off. Patrick smiled at the sight and pulled out his new camera snapping a picture of them. Beside him Andy stirred in his sleep as Joe was putting toothpaste on Andy’s upper lip. Patrick took a picture of Andy with his toothpaste moustache before high-fiving Joe and laughing quietly.

The plane had a bumpy landing causing Andy to wake up, startled. He started looking around him, obviously not remembering where he was. He saw Patrick to his left and Joe to his right and sighed, realizing he was on a plan to Las Vegas and happy he wasn’t kidnapped or something.

Pete, Mara, Joe, and Patrick started laughing as they saw a hug smile grace Andy’s face, causing the toothpaste to move too. He looked at them with a confused expression but ignored it after awhile. He watched as people stared at him as they passed him to exit the plane. He tried to ignore it but he couldn’t handle it after a little boy pointed at him and laughed.

“Why is everyone laughing?” He asked loudly. The people, who didn’t know him, quickened their pace trying to get away from him but the four people, who did know him, just laughed at him. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, not talking to anyone.

Pete, Mara, Joe, Patrick, and Andy stood up realizing they were the last people left on the plane. They started walking down the aisle, all of them excited about being in Las Vegas. They passed the stewardess who was smiling at them as they exited, saying her ‘goodbye, hope you enjoyed your trip with us. Enjoy your stay in Las Vegas.’ She said it all of them but choked as she was saying it to Andy.

He stared at her obviously confused. He was going to ask the rest of them what was wrong but he noticed they were all trying to hold back their laughter and remembered he was ignoring them. He looked at the stewardess who looked like she was going to laugh too.

“I am sorry sir, but it seems like you have some toothpaste.” She said running her finger against the skin above her upper lip. Andy copied her actions and felt the cold toothpaste that was still there. His eyes widened and he quickly wiped it off and glared at the four who couldn’t contain their laughter anymore.

He walked away from them with his arms still crossed until he felt someone’s arm wrap around his neck. He looked to his side and saw Mara smiling up at him. Andy instantly cracked and wrapped an arm around his waist.

“Relax Andy, we are in fucking Las Vegas.” She yelled raising her arms in the air in triumph.

Mara sighed and leaned into Ryan. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder. She smiled at him, happy to be in his arms again. Ryan returned the gesture and made his grip on her tighter and bringing her closer to him.

They were currently sitting on the couch in the house the Panic! Boys were sharing. They were currently watching Anastasia, one of her all time favorite movies. Her eyes were beginning to droop as she leaned more into Ryan and let out a small yawn.

“Tired?” Ryan whispered into her ear. She barely nodded before she let out another yawn. He picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs. He brought her to his room and carefully put her down on his bed. She snuggled into the pillow as Ryan pulled the blanket over her.

“RYAN!” Pete called from downstairs. Ryan let out a sigh before kissing Mara’s forehead and going back downstairs. Mara rolled onto her other side and smiled contentedly before falling asleep.

Ryan walked into the kitchen where Pete and the rest of the guys were. He sighed, happy that it wouldn’t have something to do with his relationship with Mara. He sat down beside Brendon and waited for Pete to talk.

“Ok, so your album is doing great.” Pete stated earning smiles from the Panic boys. “So I think it’s about time you guys go on tour. The Truckstops & Statelines Winter Tour is being headlined by The Academy Is… and you guys will play right before them. How does that sound?”

“YEAH!” They all yelled their own versions that showed their excitement. Pete smiled at them, very proud of what they have achieved so far.

“Ok, good, you guys leave in a week.” Pete told them. He saw all their happy expressions and did not miss Ryan’s hesitant one. He simply ignored it and let Ryan think about it. “Who wants to celebrate?”

Everybody raised their hands including Joe, Patrick, and Andy. Pete laughed about to leave the house until he noticed something was wrong.

“Where’s Mara?” Pete asked looking directly at Ryan because he knew Ryan would know where she is.

“She’s sleeping.” Ryan told him, still thinking about the tour and how soon it was.

“Ok, we’ll tell her tomorrow I guess.” Pete said before leading them out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, sorry for not making it the epic chapter. :(
I decided to move it to the next one because it seemed more...fitting.
I am so sorry again but...yeah.
The next really has to be epic because it's the second to the last chapter already and I can't push it back anymore....