Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

Give Me Malice

Mara stirred in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes. She examined the dark room she was in and noticed that the space beside her on the bed was empty. She looked over to the clock and saw in bright red, 1:32 AM. She stretched her arms and legs before getting out of the bed. She slowly opened the door and peeked out to see if anyone was there.

“Hello? Ryan, Pete are you there?” she asked the darkness. She waited for a reply but got nothing. She slowly got out of the room to look for someone, anyone.

She checked all the rooms upstairs but found no one. She was about to make her way downstairs until she noticed a figure going up.

“Ryan?” She asked but soon noticed the figure wasn’t skinny or tall enough to be him. “Pete?” She tried again but the figure still didn’t respond.

Fear started to seep into her and her breathing quickened. She tried moving away from the figure that didn’t seem to notice her even though she was saying names. She backed away from the stairs quietly, still unnoticed by the figure that was stumbling up the stairs. She kept moving back until she hit a table causing all the things to fall.

The figure’s head snapped up and looked at Mara with cold eyes. She unwillingly let out a small whimper causing the figure’s eyes to light up a bit. Mara stood where she was and gripped the edge of the table. The figure came closer and closer until it was just a few feet away.

Thoughts started entering her mind. She let out another whimper as the thoughts became more vivid, clearer. The figure came even closer making her heart rate speed up. Her breathing became labored and the figure’s footsteps became louder.

“Brendon?” she said knowing she was wrong but still hoping she wasn’t. The figure smirked and grabbed her wrists. Mara knew for sure, even without hearing the figure speak, that he was not Brendon Boyd Urie.

“Wrong, but close enough.” He whispered in her ear. His breath was hot and sticky. It smelled like alcohol and he was sweating like there was no tomorrow.

He pulled her towards him and threw her over his shoulders. She started hitting his back and kicking anywhere she could but he didn’t put her down. He didn’t even stop walking. She let out an ear-piercing scream which caused him to stop but not to put her down. Instead, he looked at her with smirk still plastered on his face.

“No one can hear you.” He said making shivers run down her back.

He continued walking and opened the door to what she guessed was his room. He locked the door and then threw her on his bed. He straddled her and she started squirming away from him. He grabbed her wrists and kept them above her head which stopped her from moving.

“Now if you behaved this wouldn’t hurt so much.” He said harshly making her whimper in fear. A malicious smiled appeared on his face again making her want to punch him and run. Instead, she stayed still, too scared to move. “That’s better.”

His hands moved from her wrists to her sides where he slowly started pulling up her hoodie. She tried stopping him but he just slapped her in her face really hard. When he started pulling off her tank top, she just lay still, not wanting to be hit again.

She felt his eyes staring at her chest and she felt like she was going to puke. She tried keeping it in at least until she can get away. His hands stretched out to touch her chest but he pulled it back and roughly pulled down her skirt.

She bit her lip trying to hold back her scream. This wasn’t the first time this has happened to her but it has been years since it last happened. She was ashamed of herself. She wasn’t fighting back or yelling, it was as if she has never lived in the streets in the first place. It made her feel worse than she already did.

The feeling of someone unclasping her bra brought her out of her daze and back to the scene that was before her. He tossed her bra to the side, not caring where it ended up. He tore off her panties leaving her naked.

Mara has never felt so…exposed. She tried crossing her legs but he just sat in between them before punching her hard on her jaw. She closed her eyes, the pain becoming unbearable. She heard a zipper being pulled down and then felt him thrust into her.

She let out an agonizing scream which seemed to turn him on and quicken his pace. She let out groans and moans that he thought were out of pleasure when actually they were out of pain. He held her down as she tried escaping again. His hands were securely around her waist, more than likely leaving marks.

He went through his orgasm which made him thrust into her even faster and harder making it even more painful for her. She whimpered when he fell on top of her, obviously tired from the orgasm she did not enjoy.

He pulled himself out of her and then rolled off her, leaving her cold and naked. She didn’t move until she heard his snores meaning he was asleep. She jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom, puking everything out into the toilet.

She flushed the toilet when she was done and then moved to the sink to wash her mouth. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, already seeing marks appear on her face. She washed her face, hoping that it was all a dream but much to her dismay it wasn’t.

A sudden sadness attacked her, making her feel vulnerable and fragile. She ran into his room and got all her clothes, not even bothering to put it on. She made a mad dash to Ryan’s room hoping know would see her butt naked.

She dumped her clothes in a pile by the door before opening Ryan’s closet and pulling out a giant Blink-182 shirt and boxer shorts. She pulled them on and then hid under the covers of his bed. She felt the tears stinging her eyes but tried to keep them in.

“Have you seen Brent?” someone asked as he entered the room. At the sound of his name, Mara broke out crying.

Ryan quickly made his way to his bed and wrapped an arm around his girlfriend. He comforted her, rubbing her back and wiping her tears as she cried. Ryan put a finger under her cheek and made her look at him directly in the eye.

“What’s wrong?” he asked softly. She burst out crying again and wrapped her arms around him. He wrapped his around her again and pulled her closer to his body.

“You won’t ever leave me alone, right?” she asked him, tears freely falling out of her eyes.

“Of course I won’t.” He said, not having to think about his answer.

“But wait, your tour, wont you have to go on tour soon?” she asked him, sadness coating her words.

“Don’t worry, that is still far away.” He lied. She smiled at him and hugged him again. She fell asleep in his arms, leaving him to think about everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates in one day! WHOO!
Next chapter is the last :O

It was also my first time to write a scene like that so forgive me if it is awful.