Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

Take a Splash Around

I arrived at home the next day after school being greeted by the noise of gunshots and screaming. I knew better than to believe it was real and sat on the couch in the living room where the boys were playing video games.

“So, how was school?” Brent snickered.

I rolled my eyes deciding I didn’t like him.

“It was wonderful! We learned how to add! I now know what 1 + 1 =” I said with fake enthusiasm.

This time he rolled his eyes.

“I bet you don’t know.” I said crossing my arms.

He paused and the game and looked at me as if I was mentally challenged.

“The answer is 2.” He said.

“No” I said

“What it is!” he said throwing his hands in the air.

“No it’s a window!” I said smirking.

That is what he gets…jack ass.

“Looks like someone got owned.” Brendon said then he high-fived me.

Brent rolled his eyes once more then went back to playing his game against Spencer.

While Brent’s back was facing me I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Saw that” Brendon whispered while smiling.

I shrugged and smiled back.

Brendon got a piece of popcorn and through it at Brent’s head. Brent turned around to glare at us but then lost the game.

Ha! Karma loser!

Ok, so I hate have a strong dislike for Brent. He was being a jack ass, he deserves it.

We continued throwing popcorn at him and soon Ryan joined in. Brent ignored us at first but then I threw a handful at him at once and he turned around and glared at me. I ignored him and started eating the popcorn.

It was really yummy; too bad we wasted it on Brent.

I whispered to the two boys how good the popcorn was and we eventually stopped throwing it at Brent and started eating it. At one point Spencer ditched his game and joined us. Brent being stubborn and with me disliking him, he continued to play his game.

The boys and I started talking, well mostly Spencer and Brendon, usually Ryan and barely Brent.
I decided that the boys were fun except for Brent because he is a jerk and Ryan is ok because he tried to still my teddy bear but besides that he is pretty fun.

“I am home!” Pete yelled and it echoes around the house.

“He means we are home!” someone else yelled.

I quickly stood up leaving the conversation I had with the boys once I realized who owned that voice.

“Tricky!” I yelled running towards him as he embraced me in a hug.

“Hi mini-wentz” he said messing up my hair.

“Hey!” I said punching him lightly on his arm.

He just laughed then I moved on to hug Joe and Andy.

“How come I haven’t seen you guys in so long?” I asked as we walked to the living room.

“Because Pete was being all selfish and didn’t want to share you.” Andy said.

I pouted while the others laughed.

“Mean, mean Pete” I said crossing my arms and walking ahead into the living room and sitting back down between Brendon and Ryan.

“Hey boys!” Pete said as he and the rest of Fall Out Boy entered the living room.

“Hi” the boys mumbled.

“Ok, so Patrick, Joe and Andy this is Brendon, Ryan, Spencer and Brent. They are the band I found in Las Vegas.” Pete said.

“Oh, hey boys!” Patrick said finding a seat to sit on.

They all said hi back then started talking. During this time I found out the name of the boys’ band, Panic! At the Disco.