Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

Please Forget to Fall Down

“HELP!” Ryan yelled banging his fists on the door.

I chuckled as Ryan tried that for the 16th time and just like all the other times it has failed.

He turned around and glared at me.

“You aren’t helping you know?” he said.

I shrugged and stood up. I stood beside Ryan and prepared to shout.

“HELP! RYAN IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!” I yelled bursting into a fit of laughs afterwards.

Ryan looked at me shocked before he started to smirk.

“Like you would mind.” He said.

I looked at him completely shocked.

“See?” he said, his smirk still ever-present.

“Hmm…or maybe it’s you Mr. Ross who wouldn’t mind?” I said getting closer to him.

He gulped but didn’t step back. I moved even closer to him so our faces were inches apart. Suddenly, the smirk that went missing, was finally back on his face. I was shocked which was all he needed so that I had my back against the wall and his hands were on both sides of my face, our faces still inches apart.

“Maybe I won’t…but it does sound like a good idea.” He said his breath warm against my skin.

Goosebumps started to form on my skin and–…wait…GOOSEBUMPS? I don’t get Goosebumps but before I could really process the appearance of Goosebumps, Ryan was leaning in and I couldn’t have been more excited.

“RYAN! MARA!” Brendon yelled jumping into the room. Ryan moved away from me as Brendon looked in our direction.

Brendon raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“What are you smirking about?” I asked him.

He pointed at the two of us while his smirk grew bigger if possible.

“We were locked in” Ryan said.

Brendon rolled his eyes and turned to leave.

“Sure you were” he said before leaving the small room.

Ryan and I exchanged glances then practically ran out of the room with one thing still on my mind…goosebumps?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in really long and this is short...but something happened right? :)