Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

Cause We are All too Smart to Talk to God

The girl’s light brown hair spread out under her looking lighter as the moon shone on it. Beside her lay the boy, the one who challenged her when it came to the bear yet there they lay asleep under the stars.

The moon was soon covered by clouds and the clouds led to rain. The rain fell, landing everywhere including the boy and girl’s faces. They woke up startled but they soon realized they had both fallen asleep on the rooftop.

The boy sits up straight unsure of how he feels. How he feels now, how he feels about the girl, how he feels in general. His expression was straight and unreadable but soon the girl beside him started laughing. He looked at her and soon joined in the laughter. They stay under the rain for awhile before deciding on going back under the roof in a nice comfortable house then above the roof under the cold rain.

The boy gets up first and then helps the girl up. As he lets go of her hands so they can go back inside the girl slips on the wet tiles and slides down. Soon she is hanging of the roof in pure silence. The only sound was the rain falling and landing.

The girl did not scream. The feeling of death nearby…something she hasn’t felt in awhile. The feeling no longer affected her as it affects me or you. She did not scream for it to go away or for it to come faster. She did not run away or to it. She just kept her mouth shut, and her feet still, knowing in the end it’s where she is going to be.

The boy on the underhand did not like the feeling of death nearby. He has felt something of the like many times before and the feeling itself once or twice but he never liked it. He always had the need to stop it, just like he has now. He too stayed quiet as he approached the girl, still debating on how he should get her. If he got her by her hands she might lose grip on the other side before he can pull her up but how else can he do it?

The boy leaned forward and looked down at the girl, who seemed peaceful. He reached down and stretched his arms. He was lucky his arms are long but as long as there are they weren’t long enough.

The girl looked up at the boy and she felt something new, hope. He pleaded silently for her to try to not fall. So she mustered up all her strength and pushed her body as high as she could. If there was one thing the girl didn’t have it was upper body strength. It didn’t matter to the boy though. A little bit was all he needed.

The boy grabbed the girl’s waist and helped her up back on the roof. Carefully but eventually the girl was back on the roof. Together they made their way back to the window which they used to get on the roof in the first place. The boy went inside first and then helped the girl inside. Although the girl had never needed help before she accepted the boy’s help feeling very unlike herself.

Together the boy and the girl made their way through the house. They ended up between their rooms both unsure what to do next. The boy smiled then embraced the girl in a hug that was maybe a minute too long to be just a friendly hug. Either way it was their goodnight before the settled in their own beds and drifting of to la la land where the boy saves the girl and the girl runs away with the boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
not the longest chapter but its nice! :D

comment please! :D