Daywalker: The Tigers Jungle

Chapter 7

There was a knock on the door. We both hesitated, then straitened up.
“Who is it?” I asked a little breathy.
“It’s Edward. Can I come in?”
“Come in Edward.”
Edward opened the door. The look on his face freighted me a little.
“What is it?”
“My sister, Ashley, was dancing on stage and some guy grabbed her, Michael said he didn’t do anything to her. But she called me crying. I heard her boyfriend, Trea, in the background trying to sooth her. But it wasn’t helping.”
“Oh my god. Was Michael watching his people the entire time? What if the guy did something to her without him knowing? Was Cassie there? She should have been. I sent her over there.”
“Michael was watching, but not the entire time. He was looking at the stage most of the time, Trea told me. But would always look at the crowd when he wasn’t looking at the stage or at Cassie.”
“So I take it that he wasn’t looking at the stage at the time. What did the crowd think that it was part of the act?” I practically yelled.
“Yeah he wasn’t looking at the stage. He was watching Cassie.”
“Cedric stay here. I’m going to The Lions Den. Make sure nothing happens here. Come on Tiger.” I heeded for the door before I heard Cedric’s answer.
“Ok Halie.” He said right before I opened the door.
Tiger trailed behind me. “Edward come with me.” Edward fell in step beside me. I practically ran to the back door and than my car. I got in and started my silver Volvo before Edward had the passenger door opened. Tiger settled down on Edward’s lap. I left the parking lot in less than 2 seconds.
I was really worried about Ashley, not just because she is Edwards’ sister but because she was still young and a little new at club dancing. Trea has been doing it longer than Ashley, which is how they meet. Ashley use to sneak out, when her brother told her to stay at the house, to go to The Lions Den. Her brother told her not to go to any of the clubs, so that she wouldn’t get sucked into the things that other humans did. But she did anyways.
She saw Trea dancing one night when she was with her friends at the club. Ever since then Trea and her have been inseparable. Than one night on accident happened, they were together a night before the full moon. Trea shifted and accidentally bit her multiple times. By the next full moon she turned into a werelion.

We got to The Lions Den with in 10 minutes. I was out of the car before Edward and Tiger. They were a few paces behind me, when I reached the door Michael opened it and let me pass him immediately. Edward and Tiger followed right behind me.
I ran into Steve. He is about 6’2 1/2”. He has dirty blond hair that was spiked and has midnight blue eyes. He was wearing a blue button up shirt, black jeans, and black Jordan’s.
“Were is Ashley, Trea, and Cassie?” I asked so fast I don’t think he heard me.
“In Cassie’s office, Ashley is really upset and Trea is comforting her. Cassie is waiting with them. She told Michael and me to wait out here for you.” He replied slower than me.
“Ok, you two better get back to work now.”
Michael walked up behind me and waved his hand and Steve left with Michael right behind him.
I went to Cassie’s office, and knocked on the door before I entered. Cassie knew it was me, so why bother for an answer. I just knocked so Cassie would know that I was here. I opened the door and walked in.

Cassie’s office was pretty much just like mine. But the walls were blood red and the chair behind the desk was dark blue, everything else was the same as my office.
I glanced at the couch and saw Ashley curled up, on her side, at one end of it. Her red hair, hiding her torques eyes, was like a vale over her face and spilled over her shoulder to touch the couch. Trea was hovering close to her saying soothing worlds like, “It’s all right now,” “It’s all over,” “He’s never going to touch you again,” and “Everything is all right now you don’t have to worry.”
I glided over to them. “Ashley, honey, tell me what happened. It’s me Halie. I brought your brother with me and Tiger. Ashley dear you need to tell me what happened.” I said slow and motherly.
Tiger jumped on the couch arm near her head and started to move to her arms.
She wrapped her arms around him and her crying slowed. Edward moved and knelt by his sister trying to comfort her. She turned with Tiger still in her arms, let one hand fall from Tiger, and wrapped it around her brother giving him a hug and cried in his shoulders. Edward hugged her back. Telling her to calm down and to tell me what happened.
When she calmed down a little more she told me, “I was doing my act and when I got to the end of the stage, this guy grabbed me. He started kissing all over me and putting his hands places he shouldn’t. He touch my breast, ass, and was about to touch my crotch. I screamed for Michael. He came and pulled me out of the mans grip. Michael only saw him kiss me near my breast.” She said than started crying again.
Edward started rocking her back and forth. He told her “Settle down its all over,” and “It’s never going to happen again.” Trea was rubbing her back, soothing her.
I turned to Cassie, who was sitting in her chair waiting, “Cassie can I talk to you out side. Please.”
“Sure Halie.” We walked toward the door. Edward shot me a glance and I answered him with one of my own. Than Cassie and I went outside her office.

“Cassie where were you during all this that happened to Ashley?”
“I was near the bar getting people their drinks. Than I heard Ashley scream, it was more of a shrike. I turned and saw her in a mans grip. He was trying to touch her crotch. I saw her bat his hand away from there though and than he started kissing down her chest area. I was half way there when I saw Michael almost near her. I moved faster and saw Trea running from backstage to her. Michael got to her first, than me, than Trea. Michael pulled Ashley away from the man, me and Trea pulled him to the door and we throw him out.”
“Good if you see him come around her tell him to get lost.”
“I will sister.” She said. I turned to go back in her office and she followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey people please comment and tell me how it is i dont care what u have to say just tell alright. i dont care if its criticizing my story or not i dont care