Your brother is mean

Epilogue.

Joe was waiting for his girlfriend at the bottom of the staircase.

“Come on, Norah! We’re going to be late!” he shouted up the stairs.

“Just a second! I’ll be right there!”

Joe sighed. “Nick’s going to kill us if we’re late!”

Norah arrived at the top of the stairs. Joe’s breath caught in his throat. She looked beautiful.

“Oh, silly! He’s not going to kill us! He’s going to kill you. Not me, I’m his best friend.” Norah said.

“Wow, you are so funny!” Joe said sarcastically.

“I know, right?” Norah said, walking down the stairs. “You look very handsome, Mr. Jonas.”

“Well, you look truly breathtaking, Miss Adams.” Joe said, before kissing her hand. “Shall we?”

Norah giggled. “We shall.”

--

“Oh, finally! You’re here. What took you so long?” Kevin asked the couple as they finally arrived to their destination.

“It’s all Norah’s fault.” Joe said.

“What?” Norah playfully hit her boyfriend in the arm. “It’s not my fault you told me that it started at 7:30, while it actually starts at 7.”

Joe rolled his eyes. “Details, details.”

Kevin chuckled at the scene before him. “Come on, guys, it’s about to start. Mom and dad saved us some seats.”

Joe and Norah followed Kevin to where they were sitting.

“Oh, you made it just in time.” Denise said. “Come, sit down.”

“I can’t believe our little Nicky is graduating.” Norah said.

“Yeah, I think I’m going to cry.” Joe said, pretending to wipe tears from his eyes.

Norah laughed. “You’re such a goof.”

Joe put his hand over his heart. “Hey, that hurt!”

Norah smiled. “It’s okay. I love you anyway.”

“I love you too.” Joe said, before he kissed Norah.

“Guys, shut up! It’s starting.” Kevin said from besides them.

--

“One more!” Denise said.

“But mom! You’ve already taken a million pictures.” Nick whined.

“You only graduate from high school once, Nicholas.” She replied.

Norah and Joe were watching from the sideline, snickering at the conversation before their eyes. The entire Jonas family was gathered in the Jonas’ backyard. And there were a lot of them. Some, Joe hadn’t seen in years.

“I don’t want to take anymore pictures..” Nick said.

“I want a picture!” their 4-year old cousin, Madison, said, smiling. “I’m gonna be a model when I grow up!”

“Really?” Denise said. “Well, why don’t you go stand next to Nick for the last picture?”

The little girl immediately ran to Nick’s side, excited.

Joe laughed. “I hope that when we have kids, they’ll be as cute as her.”

Norah looked at Joe with a smile on her face and kissed his check.

“What was that for?” Joe asked.

“You said when.” She said. “You said when we have kids.”

Joe smiled at his girlfriend. “Of course I said when. I fully intend on spending the rest of my life with you, you know. And that includes having kids. And a dog. I want a dog.”

“I want a dog too!” Norah said.

“Well, good.” Joe replied. “’Cause I’m not sure I could marry you if you were a cat person.”

Norah laughed. “Well, you don’t have to worry about that. I don’t like cats. They scratch and they bite and they always seem to sneak up on you.”

“Kind of like you.” Joe joked.
Norah’s mouth fell open. “Joseph!”

“What?” he said, with an innocent smile on his face. “I was just kidding. You know I love you.”

“I love you too!” Norah said.

Kevin interrupted their little moment. “Guys, seriously. Can you not be all lovey-dovey for like 2 minutes? It’s sickening.”

“Well, that’s too bad. ‘Cause I like being all lovey-dovey with my girlfriend.” Joe replied, sticking his tongue out at his older brother. Kevin rolled his eyes and walked off.

“Wow. You are so mature.” Norah said.

Joe smiled. “What? He was being irrational! Not kiss you for two whole minutes? How would I survive?”

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for keeping you waiting this long. I'm a horrible updater. So, this is the end of the story. But it has an open ending, so who knows, maybe one day I'll write a sequel.

I'm thinking that my New Year's resolution should be to write a fanfiction with at least 20 chapters. Mine always seem to get stuck around number 10.

Anyway, thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing! XD

Merry belated Christmas and Happy Newyear!