Rapetezel

The Beginning

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away…*star wars theme tune* there lived…

A man and his wife. Yeah. And you were thinking?
The man and his wife have recently married...well maybe not recently exactly…anyway, the husband and wife had been longing for a child, ever since that party in back in the sixties when…

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Husband and wifey want a child. The ‘witch’ next door has been driving the neighbours absolutely wild with his wild parties and late night drinking binges, and the arguments with the family? Well….simply terrible, maybe that’s what the government had in mind when they created the ASBO… For those who cannot tell, clearly not an..entirely...happy situation.

Well, anyway, this Andy Hurley and co, who was genereally seen as a 'witch’ of sorts, had the most amazing back garden you could ever imagine. Sounds pretty unbelievable, I know, don’t tell me. I’m the story teller here, not you. Moving on…This garden was full of like the most amazing fruits and vegetables, some of them quite random and exotic sounding…probably drugs, actually…

Hemmingway strangely seemed to need whatever wacko plants Andy was growing in that garden of his. It was like she was under a spell, or in love or something. Maybe she was just a plain old junkie, who knows? At any rate, Joe could see how Hemmingway was suffering, and eventually, bless his sweet little soul, he agreed that he would get her some. ‘I don’t care what, just get it you lazy, worthless pathetic @]-+!!*! Don’t make me…’ This is just an example of the gentle persuasion and feminine charms Hemmingway used to convince her husband to do as he was told.

Joe was nervous, but, well…anything for a quiet life… It was a dark, cold night… the only sounds to be heard was Fall Out Boy’s ‘Dance, Dance’ blaring out from across the street and the familiar sounds of Andy starting a fight with his brother on the other side of town. The sirens were always the biggest giveaway, you see.