Rapetezel

Interval

Back to Joe. Right. Here we have a prime example of a female dominated relationship. Obviously, Joe would give anything for Hemmingway (look at where he is now for example!) but maybe...Hemmingway doesn’t think like that any more…I do not think that this is a good think! (Quote: Demolitionlovers13).

Poor Joe. Look at him; he doesn’t even know what he’s looking for! Anything for a quiet life…maybe Hemmingway will be good to him for a change...maybe he’ll even get a reward.

Joe grabbed the weirdest plant he could find, hoping that his poor suffering wife (!) would be happy that he actually did something right…

Hemmingway was EXTREMELY pleased with Joe’s safe return...well, probably the return of him with that plant. Hmmm, still suspicious about that… For a pleasant (!) change, everything was peaceful. Well, until Andy got back from prison that week. You always know when Andy was in jail for something or other. Probably those insane plants. It was always peaceful when Andy wasn’t around. Jail, on the other hand, was probably a completely different story…

Anyway, Hemmingway managed to survive on her precious plant supply for 2 very short weeks…then guess who’s going on a night raid or 10? Yup, the one and only Joe. Hemmingway started needing another completely random and exotic plant from Mr Hurley’s illustrious garden.

That’s where the REAL fun begins…