Rapetezel

Cliffhanger

*classic duh duh duhhh theme*

We left young Mr Trohman having just discovered that the man he is attempting to rob is actually standing waiting for him. This is the kind of situation that in traditional modern stories turns extremely ugly very quickly…and I don’t mean just the faces of the people involved either.

Andy was absolutely furious. For once, he wasn’t even screaming and shouting and hurling abuse, he was all the way to that stunned, quiet fury that everyone finds so scary. ‘What. Are you doing. Here?!’ asked Andy in a deadly quiet voice. Poor Joe was actually shaking in his shoes at just the sight of him…

‘Ummmm…I was just….’
Andy glared. ‘Just WHAT, exactly? Don’t think I haven’t noticed…skulking around at night, sneaking onto my personal property…you’re in love with my sister, aren’t you? AREN’T YOU?’
Joe turned a bright red colour. ‘Oho, so it’s true!’ growled Andy ‘Well, tough! She’s not AVAILABLE. Goodbye, see you next year’.
Well, there’s telling Joe.

Obviously, this was not why Joe was in Andy’s top secret greenhouse, at night and in a magnificent storm, and well Andy knew it.

‘I know what you’re doing, don’t think I don’t! Did you really think that I wouldn’t notice that someone’s been stealing my plants, hmm? Now I know who it is! You just wait, I think I a sentence I in order for you..’ This, naturally, is the polite version of what Andy said to Joe that night. For legal reasons, and moral reasons, the full uncensored version cannot be written here. Ask my contacts!

Joe was busted. Oops. He did what any other fully grown adult male would do. He broke down and cried, begging for mercy on his knees.

After much tears and begging, Andy gave in. Like Joe, anything for a quiet life. In Andy’s eyes, this meant no more tears. No one likes to see a grown man cry. Especially Andy…a woman maybe, but not a man…

And so it was that after that fateful night, Andy and Joe’s families became the best of friends. Why? That is yet to be revealed….maybe it was the influence of those plants, maybe they reached an agreement…

Everything will be known..in good time..