Rapetezel

Intermission

And so many years have passed in happy peace. Joe and Hemmingway are older, but definitely not wiser. They also got divorced, shortly after the birth of their child. young chap by the name of Pete Wentz. Joe was absolutely disgusted by the fact that his child was undoubtedly male, either that or an extremely masculine girl. Why? Who cares!
Sorry, I meant to say who knows? Hmm.

Young Pete Wentz changed his name from Pete Trohman to Wentz at the age of 18. Why remains unknown. From a young age, Pete also had a morbid, twisted sense fo humour and was generally a bit weird. He also seemed to have a long, lustrous black fringe covering one eye completely yet his hair was short at the back. Another sign of his highly abnormal upbringing and personality.

At this time, Andy Hurley’s family was still closely intertwined with Pete’s. They weren't related, but saw so much of each other that Pete called Andy Uncle anyway.
Joe and Andy had begun spending a heck of a lot of time together…some would say the amount of time they spent together in secret conversations and activities was highly suspicious- in more ways than one. Andy was rumoured to have ‘unhealthy interests’…

I digress. Back to the story! When Pete reached the age of 21, Andy wanted to take him on holiday ‘to meet people and get a life’. Pete at this time was still living with mummy but spending plenty of time with daddy. Mummy, being mummy, wanted him to stay (Hemmingway was at that emotional stage in life).
However…daddy Joe couldn’t get shot of the little skunk fast enough.

Interesting……