Rapetezel

The REAL beginning

Pete had been a proper little mummy’s boy since he was born, despite the heavy influence of Andy on his upbringing. By this time, young Pete had gone through the motions of life in the same way as any normal boy.

Like his ‘uncle’, Pete had developed a questionably keen interest in the growth of exotic plants and the modelling industry. This was secretly part of the point of taking Pete away from the influence of his mother an father- so that he could be corrupted that little bit more by Andy. And distracted from his illicit modelling career…

The holiday passed without much of interest happening to tell the truth… The usual behaviour you could expect from Andy which Pete had grown to imitate and the average behaviour of a young man enjoying himself with friends. Pete never discovered was so disgusted with the fact that Pete was hopelessly male, and there was absolutely no way of getting the kind of cash he would need for a sex change, even if he wanted one!

That is, until Andy seemed to prolong the holiday longer and longer….

****************************************************************************************************

Pete soon found out EXACTLY why Andy was so interested in him and why Joe had been hoping for a daughter rather than a son.
Surely we all know some form of the story of ‘Rapunzel’?
The man who braves an evil witch’s garden to get the one plant his suffering wife is in need of, getting caught and striking a bargain with the witch. The plan was, Hemmingway would have a daughter which Andy could then run off with and marry. I told you he was screwed in the head!

However, Hemmingway had a son. Naturally, this upsets the whole story. Pete was born, then Joe got divorced. No hope of a daughter to fulfil the bargain. Andy started training Pete to take over from him instead. However, because of a few random comments made by the innocent Pete Wentz, Andy finally showed his true colours and ended the holiday there and then.