A Beautiful Lie

Chapter Two

Darcy's POV

When we were starting to lose our hope,Bert suddenly appeared.
"Where the hell were you, Bert?"Quinn asked a bit annoyed.
"With A7X..Brian's got a new girlfriend",Bert replied with a smile.Of course.I should have known that whenever Bert goes missing, we'd find him with the members of Avenged Sevenfold.He had made really good friends with them.
"A new girlfriend?I didn't even know that he broke up with Lisa..",I said confused.Surprises do happen after all.
"Well me neither",Bert said. "But apparently he did..The new one's called Ann." It would be interesting to meet her.Brian's girlfriends were always different from everyone else.But the time was running out,The Used were going on stage in less than 20 minutes.
We returned to the tour bus to inform the others that Bert had been found.
"You had us worried for a moment there, man",Branden said in a worried tone.
"Sorry..I just went to meet my new friends",Bert said with a cocky grin.
Quinn shook his head laughing.He looked so cute when he did that.

After the gig,we met up with some of the other bands.Sonny and Matt were there.There was Mikey,too.He was Gerard's little brother.They all had their girlfriends there and they were nice people.Me and Paige immediately hit it off,we had a lot to talk about.
"So, how long have you two been together?"I asked.She smiled and pondered for a while.
"A year and a half",she replied. "What about you and Quinn?" I looked at Quinn who was standing further away with Bert, Mikey and Sonny.
"Almost a year",I replied.
"That's nice",Paige said. "And you seem like a pretty happy couple, too. Some of my friends have been disappointed in each and every relationship..but I'm glad that Katmandu has finally found someone decent.
As you can see, she's with Sonny now." I looked a bit closer and noticed that Sonny was holding hands with a blackhaired hazel-eyed girl.She had a happy smile on her face.I was the same with Quinn.He was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
Soon Mikey joined us.He looked pretty good with his glasses and light brown hair.Paige is a lucky girl.
"Hello you",Paige said smiling and gave him a kiss.
"Hey, babe",Mikey said.He looked at me. "You're Quinn's girlfriend, right?"
I nodded and smiled.
"I'm Darcy",I introduced.I didn't know if he knew my name already.
"I'm Mikey",he introduced.
"Yeah,I know",I said. "Well,I'll go and see my boyfriend now.I'll leave you two alone."
"Ok.See ya, Darcy",Paige said.I waved at her and walked over to Quinn. He greeted me with a kiss.He was so good at it, too.

Soon my attention was drawn to Bert who was talking to some girl.A moment later he walked over to us and introduced her.Her name's Chelsea.She seemed nice.
"I'm so exhausted right now",she said after a while.Exhausted?
"Why's that?"Bert asked and looked at her confused.
"I had to catch my 12-yearold little sister..she was after some rockstar..
I didn't see properly who it was 'though",Chelsea replied.Sounds like a fun little incident but I wondered who that rockstar was.Mikey seemed to know 'cause he laughed a little.Slowly I realised it too.Gerard.
"Yeah.He came in the tour bus and asked me if the girl, who chased her, was gone..She seems like a really big fan..",Mikey said.Chelsea nodded and laughed.
"She is",she said and stopped laughing. "Anyways..I'll go and find her. I'll see you later, Bert."
"Ok..I hope she's not chasing rockstars again",Bert said with a smirk and gave her a kiss.Chelsea waved at us and walked away.
"Is that the 'friend'?"Quinn asked and winked.Bert nodded.
"There you go..The great mystery has been solved",Bert said dramatically.We laughed again.
Soon Matt and his girlfriend Abbie joined us and we had a nice little talk which soon turned into girl talk as the guys went somewhere.Paige decided to stay with us for a while.Ann was with us too.