Status: hiatus.

Unexpected Places

Chapter Fifteen

"You call me as soon as you land, okay?"

I nodded and hugged Naomi tightly.

"I'll miss you," she whispered, "But as soon as this is sorted, you're coming back on tour right?"
"Maybe, Nay," I replied, "We'll see."
"You better," she mumbled, kissing my on my cheek.

I smiled and then turned to Ryan.

"We'll come with you if you want," he said, hugging me.
"No, I'll be fine," I said, my eyes filling with tears again.

I blinked hard. This was me. I never cried, ever and in the past two days I'd been sobbing like there was no tomorrow.

"If you're sure," he sighed, letting go of me, "Take care of yourself."

The P.A rang out, calling for my flight and my hands began to shake.

I quickly said my goodbyes to Spencer, Brendon, Pete and Jon who had all come to see me off. A part of me had hoped that William would have come, but as I scanned the airport one last time I felt my heart sink.

"Okay," I said, breathing deeply, "I'll call you guys later."

There was a chorus of "Bye" and "I love you" from the guys and I turned and walked up to the gate, handing my boarding pass, ticket and passport to the air hostess. She checked them and handed them back to me, smiling me through the gate. I sighed and stepped through, hitching my bag up my shoulder. I turned and took one last look at my friends, waving softly to them. Then I froze, my hand in mid wave. William was standing a few feet behind the others, staring at me.

William began walking quickly toward the gate and I practically flew past the air hostess and flung my arms around his neck when I reached him. His arms wrapped round me, lifting me off the ground slightly. I pulled back a little and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back, his tongue crashing into mine. My feet touched the ground and we parted, faces barely inches apart.

"Miss you," he mumbled.

I nodded, still breathless, leaning in a little so my lips brushed his again.

"I'll see you soon," I whispered, "Bye William."

I pulled myself from his embrace and, nearly running so he wouldn't see the fresh tears that had filled my eyes, went back through the gate towards the plane that would take me back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I wanted to post another chapter before I went to bed.

comments?
vimto xo.