Status: hiatus.

Unexpected Places

Chapter Seven

I leaned against the bus and lit up, just as the doors to the Fall Out Boy bus opened. I smiled as Pete came into view.

"Good morning Summer," he grinned at me, "Nice hoody."

I rolled my eyes, taking a drag and blowing smoke into his face.

"Hey, not nice," he smirked, pretending to choke, "You do know you're going to die."
"We're all going to die, Pete," I smiled, choosing to ignore him, "Anyways, I have a question to ask you."
"What would that be?" he asked leaning on the bus next to me.
"Can Naomi come on tour with us? Pleasepleaspleasepleasepleeeaaase?" I begged.
"Naomi...as in Ryan's Naomi?" he frowned.
"How many other Naomis do we know?"
"Uh, I guess," he shrugged, "I'll have to discuss it with Ryan first, but I don't see why n-"
"YAY!" I screamed, throwing my arms around Pete's neck, being careful not to burn him with my cigarette.

I let go of him and pushed him towards the Panic bus.

"Go talk to Ryan now," I whined, "N-o-w!"
"Okay, chill," he grinned, before hopping onto the bus.

I smiled to myself and took another drag from my half finished cigarette. It was still abnormally early and I hadn't fully woken up yet. I stuffed my other headphone into my ear and cranked up the volume just as the song changed.

"Attention, attention. May I have all your eyes and ears to the front of the room if only, if only for one second..."

I pulled my hood up and leant again against the bus, my eyes closed, my head bopping along to the music, every so often inhaling and exhaling the carcinogens from my cancer stick. I finshed my cigarette and threw it on the floor and stamped on it, realising a second too late, I was wearing nothing on my feet.

"OW!" I screamed as the underside of my foot was burned by the still smoking cigarette end, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!"

I hopped on one foot, cursing, effing and blinding, tears of pain filling my eyes. A headphone fell out my ear and my hood fell off my head. I heard a bus door slam open and someone ran up behind me.

"Are you okay? We heard screaming."

I looked around and saw Adam Siska, standing there.

"No," I whined, still jumping up and down, "I tried to stamp out my cigarette but I had nothing on my feet, and now my foot really hurts!"
"Here, come on," he said, putting an arm round me, "Stop jumping, lemme help you hobble back to our bus, okay? And then we'll get some ice or something for your foot."

I pouted but obliged and hung onto him and hopped towards the TAI... bus.

"Make way, make way!" shouted Adam as he helped me onto the bus, "Walking wounded, coming through!"

I was still in far too much pain to hurt him over his jokes, so I kept my mouth shut as he helped me through into the living area of the bus and sat me down on a chair. He went off into the kitchenette to find me some ice or something cold for my foot and the rest of TAI were soon sitting around me.

"What did you do?" asked Mike (Carden).
"She tried to stamp out her cigarette whilst she had nothing on her feet."

Adam had returned, with an ice cube in his hand. He gave it to me.

"Here," he said, "Might stop it hurting."

I lifted my foot up and saw a small circular burn mark on the sole of my foot, it was bright red and had already blistered. I pressed the ice cube to it, gingerly.

"SHITBUGGERDAMNFUCKWANK!" I yelled pulling the ice cube away from the burn.
"Hurts huh?" said Michael (Guy Chislett)
"Just a bit," I mumbled.

There was a brief silence, when I became very aware of the fact my iPod was still playing at full blast, and was currently blasting out "Neighbours." I felt a flush creep up my cheeks and I pulled my iPod out my pocket and went to turn it off before it was pulled out my hands by none other than...

William Beckett.

"Hey!" I protested.

He giggled, yes that's right, giggled, and put a headphone to his ear.

"You were listening to us!" he beamed and started singing along.

"'cause that knock at the door calls the crowd to quiet, the neighbors have complained damn near every night...."

I growled, my cheeks turning pink and I got to my feet and made to jump at William to get my iPod back, but instead as I put my foot forwards I pulled it back up in pain, forgetting about the burn I had just acquired.

"FRICK!" I gasped, falling back onto the seat.
"You okay?" asked Andy.
"Will you get my iPod back off the stick over there?" I asked him, pouting, "Please."
"Sure," he grinned, "No problem."

And with that he stood up and promptly tackled William to the ground. He straightened up, my iPod in his hands and walked back over to me.

"Well that was easy," he smirked, "Here you go."
"Thank you, Butcher," I smiled.

At that moment, the door to the bus opened and Jon appeared. He saw me and gasped in "horror."

"You stole my Summer!" he shouted running over to me and hugging me tightly, "You better not have broken her!"

I tried to wriggle away from him.

"Jon, need-to-breathe," I mumbled.
"Oopsy," he giggled, letting go, "Anyways, you wanna come back to the bus now? We're starting off again in a few minutes and Ryan is gonna ring Naomi when we set off."
"Yay, okay," I smiled, "You might have to help me walk though."
"Why?" he frowned.
"I hurt my foot, I'll explain when we get to the bus," I replied, standing up holding onto Jon for support.

He rolled his eyes and scooped me up in his arms, bridal style.

"See you guys," he said to the members of TAI before saying loudly to me, "Come on Summer, let's leave these freaks alone before they try and make us join their legion of the undead."

With that he raced out of the bus, cackling to himself barely dodging a well aimed shoe, that I'm pretty sure was thrown by Adam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's not very good I know.
But whatever.

I'm not going to be in school again tomorrow,
so I might get to update again.
But probably not,

comments tend to motivate me (:
they also make me happy.

vimto.