Love Has Never Felt This Good

I’ve always know my family was different, ever since that first weekend in the second grade. My real mother died when I was born. I would be with my father but he was no were to be found. So my adoptive father Carlisle Cullen took me in. The doctors at the hospital weren’t sure he could take another one in for he already had five teenagers. But he took me in anyways.
My mother had named me before she had died and Carlisle had kept that name. It’s Kendra Cullen, but if I was still with my mom it would be Kendra Brown. Esme is my adoptive mother. She is kind hearted woman who loves unconditionally. And always wants the best for her kids. And I love her. She and Carlisle are my parents since I never knew my real mom and dad. My five older siblings are the best! Even though I had been new here and was the center of attention for Esme. They still played with me and are my best friends that I know I can always count on.
My brothers and sisters are always here for me even when I didn’t want them to be. I had three brothers. They were Emmett who I called Em or Emy. Jasper was my other brother I called him Jazz. Last was Edward I called him Eddie. My sisters were Alice and Rosalie. I called Alice, Alice and Rosalie, Rose, Rosie, or Rosa.
When everything is perfect I meet my other half (boy friend). But he has a secret he’s not telling me and why does my family hate him so much? And what’s wrong with me and him being together. This is so screwed up.