Because You Said Forever

Part 01

I roll over onto my side, untangling my arms from around the girl I'm with. She sits up as I slide onto the floor, giving her an air kiss silently goodbye. I tell her to go back to sleep, and she smiles at me and flutters her eyelids closed, relaxing again, lying loosley on the mattress. I dress into the clothes that are strewn around the girl's room, throwing them on carelessly.

"Bye, Joe." I hear a whisper.

"Bye," I salute, not saying her name. I can't remember it.

I'll never see this girl again, most likely. I rarely ever see them more than once. The only person I ever see more than once was Nick, who is back home, probably still asleep. The clock on the nightstand reads 7:30 AM. I kick the covers strewn on the floor as I make my way to the door. Satisfied, I stride through the complex to the parking lot, hopping into my car and listening to morning radio on the way home.

Nick is asleep in his bed, I see, as I peet into our room. I tot over to the bed and lie down, the mattress sinking under me and Nick's body shifts slightly towards me. I pull my half of the covers over me and drape my arm over his waist. I know he is awake, and I breathe in the stale smell of his cologne. I blow into his neck and smirk in amusement as I watch the goosebumps rise on his skin, and feel his body tense slightly. There's something I like about Nick, more than any other girl or guy. He makes me melt more than anyone, so I always go back to him. But on the other end, I can sleep with anyone I wanted and he won't do anything about me, because he needs me. I was the only one he'd ever get and I make sure he knows that.
♠ ♠ ♠
banner credit goes to my lovely ladies on jonasfic.proboards.com <33