Because You Said Forever

Part 02

I open my eyes slowly, letting the light filter in gradually. Everything is blotchy for a moment, but my eyesight comes to me little by little and tghe red splothes disappear from my vision. My arms are still loosely wrapped around Nick. His breathing is even and shallow, by what I can tell from the movements of his chest.

"I know you're awake," I whisper huskily into his ear. Nick rolls over so his face is to me, but his eyes don't venture in my direction. I put my hand on his chin and turn his hea towards me, moving my head closer and push my lips up against his. Kissing Nick is always amazing, deep and passionate but with a candy sweet flavor lingering in it. And he always kisses back.

Our lips seperate and Nick turns back away, rolling over again so I'm once more looking at his back.

"I love you, Nicky," I whisper in his ear, pressing my head into his back.

Nick pauses for a moment before he whispers "I love you, too."

"Good," I murmur. I know it's true - he can't live without me. And if he ever wanted to go, I'd remind him that no one else would be blind enough to love him. Which isn't true - he's amazing. But I do what I need to to keep him for myself. As harsh as I have to be. Nick lies motionless on the bed, his chest moving up and down in large movements, very slowly. I allow my eyes to doze off and my head starts to clear, breathing in Nick's cologne. The scent lingers in my nose and helps me breathe easier, allowing me to sleep.

-----

I sleep only to be woken up an hour or so later as I feel movement on the bed. My arms are moved upwards, and then they flop back down on the matress and I open my eyes. I see Nick sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

"No," I whine, with a bit of firmness in my voice. "stay with me." I put my hands on the front of his stomach and yank him back down onto the bed, falling next to me.

"I need to-"

"Shh,' I whisper, cutting him off with a sloppy kiss. I hear him swallow and sigh comes from the back of his throat and he kisses back after a moment and when I pull away, he's smiling slightly. I know just how to make him melt. I smile at him and tell him I love him again, and then let him leave the bed. It's late in the day, so I yawn and finally get up off the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is as far as i've gotten and I'm not really planning to continue it unless people want me to
I wrote this during English class (:
Comments.

Should I keep it all in Joe's PoV or alternate?