Because You Said Forever

Part 04

"Damien," I growl slightly, unwrapping his arms from around me. "I need to get home." I want to get back home, and I want to see Nick. I was supposed to come home last night anyway.

"Alright," Damien gives in, giving me room to slide off the bed. I crouch down on the floor and grope under the bed for my clothes, which have disappeared from the room. Grumbling, I lie flat on my stomach and peer under the bed. I scramble to find my underwear beneath it and my jeans in a heap next to it. As I slide out from under the bed and get up onto all fours, I see my jeans discarded by the door and I crawl over to them and grab them. "Why are you in such a hurry?" he asks causally.

"I told Nick I'd be home last night, and I know you don't care for him, but I kind of do," I say casually, adding that part at the end because I knew what he was going to say.

Damien yawned "Mkay, I'll see you later, then." and rolled back under the comforter. I ho on one foot and slide my leg through the pant leg, then getting my other leg through with difficulty. I toss my shirt on and then walk over to Damien's side. Bending over, I give him a light loving kiss on the forehead.

"I'll see you later, love."

"Bye, Joey," Damien smiles.

I hurry home and when I open the door, Nick isn't in sight so I assume he's in his room. "Nicky!" I call, and my voice echoes through the room. Nick's bedroom door opens and he sticks his head out, and when his eyes lay on me he opens the door wide and steps out.

"You were supposed to be home last night," he mutters, as if afriad to say it.

I give a causal shrug. "I fell asleep. I'm sorry," I mutter, not really bothering to make my voice sound sorry. But I give him a warm-hearted hug and then lean back to look at him, but keeping my hands on his back.

"It's okay. Did you have a good time?"

"I guess," I shrug, though I know I did. "We just saw a movie, and then... yeah, and then fell asleep." I tell him the main events of the night, sitting down on the couch in the main room.

"Oh," Nick says simply, his eyes traveling towards the wall. My arms are still around him, both my hands on his back and his body feels warm next to mine. My lips move into a diagonal line as I observe his features. I rub a thumb over the bottom of his cheek, running it over his freckles and feeling his silky smooth skin. His eyes come back to mine, traveling ovoer my face and stopping when they align with my eyes.

"I'm sorry for coming back late. Forgive me?" I ask quietly, already knowing what Nick's answer will be. It's always yes, always. Which is good. Because whenever he says yes, I get to make it up to him.

"Yeah," he whispers.

"Can I make it up to you?" I ask, and force my lips onto his without waiting for his answer. I feel his body instantly tremor a bit, and I push my tongue into his mouth, changing the tone of the kiss from aggressive to loving as I rub my hands up and down his back, underneath his shirt. I feel the bumps of his spinal chord and his shoulder blades, swishing my fingers up and down as I twirl my tongue around in his mouth. I hold his back with one hand, and the other one travels around his hip and onto his stomach, sliding down his waist and into his jeans, slowly. I slip them under the waistband of his boxers, tapping gently right above the base of his dick. He whimpers into my mouth and I pull away for just a moment to take a quick breath before I push my mouth into his once more.

I wrap my hand around his dick, instantly feeling his body flinch. Slowly I begin to run my hand up and down the length of it slowly, finally breaking away from the kiss. His eyes are closed and his forehead falls against my shoulder, his palm is pressed hard into my thigh as I start to jerk my hand up and down. Muffled soft whimpers escape Nick's perfect lips, as I feel him getting harder against my hands. I hear his breathing getting heavier inbetween whimpers and after a short while, I feel his body tremble as he emits a loud whine, and suddenly my wrist is wet and sticky.

I pull my hand out of his boxers and jeans and he lifts his head up. He has that glint in his eyes and that lustful smile that I recognize. "I'm going to go take a shower," he whispers. I nod and let go of him, heading to the bathroom to wash my hand off.