Because You Said Forever

Part 07

Joe's P.O.V

I rub my hands over Nick's back, massaging the skin gently. I sigh sadly, already missing Damien. The fight had been about Nick. Damien didn't think I should be seeing him while I'm dating Nick. He doesn't get it. I love both of them, but when neither of them are free I need someone else to fill my needs. This lead to a huge fight, and now we're broken up. Probably for good, but I don't let it bother me much.

Nick's still crying, and I gently massage his back to try to get him to calm down. Him crying is one thing I can't deal with. It just annoys me, even if I feel sympathy for him. "Nickie, Nickie, calm down," I murmur soothingly, still rubbing his back slowly. His breathing starts to subside, and no new tears are falling. I wipe his cheek off with my thumb, looking into his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I-I-I'm f-ffine," Nick stutters, seeming to have trouble speaking. I push his chin upwards with my hand. bringing our lips together for a candy sweet kiss. I get up off the bed slowly, checking to make sure he isn't still crying.

"Do you wanna go to the movie? It could be fun," I say enouragingly. "Or we can rent a movie."

"I d-d-dont really want to," he murmurs. "I -ust want to take a nap."

"Want anything for dinner?" I ask, and he just shakes his head. I sit down on the bed again. He's smushed his face into his pillow again.

"Nickie," I murmur my pet name for him into his ear. "Come on. Get out of your room and lets spend the night together." Nick shakes his heas, making the pillow shift under him. "Please?" I ask, my voice slipping into a whine. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth and look at his back through half-closed eyes. I don't want to spend the night alone in my room. "Nick, you're not mad at me, are you?" I ask slowly, watching him. He shakes his head promptly, still not giving a verbal response. I sit down on the bed, stretching my legs out and put my hands under his arms, lifting him easily up and dragging him towards me. I lean back on the headboard and plop him next to me. Kissing him on the forehead, he smiles slightly.

His head drops and his forehead hits my shoulder. I stick one of my fingers under the hem of his shirt, tickling his chest lightly with my index finger. I get a small giggle out of him as I start running the finger over his six-pack, watching the smile get a bit wider. He picks his head up and rests his chin on my shoulder, pressing his lips against the side of my face. I playfully kiss him, pecking him on the lips a couple times with a grin on my face. Nick drapes his arms over my shoulder, around my neck.

"Will you take a nap with me?" he asks, laughing.