Because You Said Forever

Part 08

The next day goes by uneventfully. In the evening, Nick's still watching TV on the couch like he's been for the past couple hours. Suddenly in the mood to cuddle, I sit down next to him on the couch and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Watcha watchin'?" I ask, turning my head towards him.

Nick shrugs. "I've been watching the news for the past hour because I lost the remote."

"That sucks. Want me to find it for you?" I ask, kissing him ever so slightly under his ear. I see the small smile that flashes on his serious face for a moment.

"That'd be..." he pauses like he is having second thoughts about whatever he was going to say. "...nice of you."

I get onto the floor, on my hands and knees and look under the couch and the table. I find the remote hiding under a blanket lying on the floor, halfway under the table. "That was hard," I laugh sarcastically, standing up to hand him the remote.

"Thanks, but I don't feel like watching TV anymore," he says, taking the remote and sliding it onto the table. He starts to get up, but I eagerly sit down beside him, curling up into a ball, clinging to his arm childishly. I get comfortable against him and gaze at the colorful adverts flying across the screen, pressing my cheek comfortably against his arm.

"Don't get up, Nicky," I whine playfully, kissing his neck. Nick smiles, relaxing. "Actually," a thought pops into my head. "I need a shower. Would you like to join me?"

"Alright, I need one too," Nick agrees, getting up off the couch while he turns the TV off with the remote.

----------------

We both manage to eventually get clean, passing the shampoo and soap back and forth and I'm not even trying to resist the urge to gawk at Nick's body. It's pretty late at night by now, so after I dry myself off and slip some boxers on, I head to the bedroom. Nick follows me, and when I'm standing in front of the bed, I grasp his arm and throw him onto the bed playfully, and he laughs as his body hits the mattress and I land on top of him. He's got a giggly smile spread across his lips while I kiss minuscule areas of his face.

"You okay?" I ask, and when I get a happy nod in response I go back to just slightly kissing areas of his neck and cheeks.

"Joey," he giggles. "Stop it, I'm tired."

I kiss him once more, on the lips for the first time, and then pick myself up off of him, rolling over to my place on the bed. It's been a rather enjoyable day - at least for me - and I fall asleep easily next to Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
More coming soon, like, tomorroww.