A final Distance

Unexpected

Outside the sky had opened up and made the rain pour down even more than before hitting the ground making the puddles jump everywhere. The rain left clear stains on the glass in the windows and the more it rained the darker everything became.

Two shadows were to be seen in the castle hallways, and one was taller than the other. The shadows were embracing each other where they were weakly shown in the shy light of the moon. It was a perfect time and a perfect place for the two of them out there all alone.

The youngest boy slowly leaned his face towards the older companions face making his lips touch the pink soft lips of the older Assassin before him and placed the palm of his hand on his gentle pale skin. “I love you too…” he whispered under his breath while before slowly pulling back.

“Why did you stop?” the pink haired man asked his superior with a gentle smile while caressing the young boys cheek. “I…I think this is kind of weird…I just kissed you… aren’t you mad?” he seemed to avoid the pink haired man’s hand pulling back shyly.

Marluxia took a few steps forward and pulled the Schemer close to him by his waist, pressing him up against his well developed body giving of a grin and quickly placed their lips together again. Zexion blushed up suddenly pushing back.

“NUMBER ELEVEN!!” he yelled out in pure shock and placed a hand on his lips. “Awwww why can’t you call me Marly?” the older man pouted before smirking. “Why? Didn’t it answer your question?” “How is sticking your tongue into my mouth going to give me an answer!!” the blue haired quickly added before another word was spoken.

“Didn’t it feel good then?” Marluxia chuckled and took the hand of his younger superior. “Hearts or no hearts… I still think I have a sense of feeling when I’m with you…will you let me?”

“Not a chance!” he quickly pulled his hand back and stomped his foot in the ground giving a serious face, even though it didn’t seem to work since all Marluxia could say was `KYYYYYAAA´ before glomping him down. That was pretty much all that managed to happen before the hedgehog and mullet appeared.

At first none of the four said a word and just stared blankly at one another not really knowing how to react. Zexion looked like if he had just seen a ghost, while Marluxia seemed like if he had been caught dancing naked in the halls…again.

The blonde was blushing madly and just ran away screaming something not understandable, while the Red head still stood there just as before. “Why I knew you were both fags and shit, but This I never would have guessed!” He gave a satisfied smirk before he followed after Demyx screaming “ROXAS THERE IS WHORES IN THE HALL!!”

Marluxia and Zexion were yet again left alone and both looked like they wondered what the hell had just happened. The pink haired man was still laying none approvingly on top of the younger boy. The Schemer didn’t seem to disapprove of the company of the clingy Assassin.

“Say…Marly… we are never going to mention this to anyone EVER!? Are we?” he gazed up at his companion lovingly and couldn’t help smiling. “YAY!! You called me Marly!” the man sat up and smirked. “You know… I never thought I’d ever get you under me like this so fast… you seem like you’re too good for that.” He chuckled.

Zexion blushed up and coughed twice while looking to the side. “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that.” He whispered in a shy way still being pinned under the older member. Marluxia just leaned his head against the young boy underneath him. “Now… just what would you do to make me get off you?”

The Schemer was now entering a stage where he couldn’t quite tell if he was scared or if he was enjoying it. “What…what do you mean?” he couldn’t move and just frowned where he laid on the floor. The Assassin chuckled evilly and played with the collar of the boy’s coat. “I think you’ll see any minute…”

The blue haired boy gave wide eyes and struggled to get free. “No...you can’t do that… NUMBER ELEVEN!!”