Emilee

Twelve

I woke up in a tangle of limbs, some of which weren’t mine. I glanced across at my clock. 10:23am. Ohh good, my parents had already left to visit my nanna. They did every Saturday. She got very lonely in the home. I looked upon Max’s sleeping form. He was definitely cuter than I ever could be when I’m tired. He slowly opened his eyes as I was staring in awe. “Ohh, can I wake up to this every day?”

“Fine with me,” I replied. He kissed me softly, and ended it too soon. My hands were still tightly gripping his shirt. I didn’t care if he was gonna bite me. Why not? I want to change. He kissed me softly again, teasingly.

“Max...” I pouted.

“What?” Innocence was written across his face.

“Nothing...” Maybe he’s not a morning person. He suddenly raised an eyebrow.

“Now why would you think that?” he asked.

“I dunno, your mindreading abilities are a little rusty.” His hand slid down my back a little.

“I can read you perfectly fine at the moment,” he whispered, hovering his lips little less than an inch away from mine. Tease. Tease. Tease. He smirked and pulled away a little more.
“Better?” he asked.

“Worse, far worse,” I replied. “Come back.” He did as I asked, but stopped his teasing and kissed me again. His fingertips traced patterns on my back as we kissed. Slowly, his patterns made their way to my thigh. I was blushing like crazy.

“Ahh, you like that,” he said as he pulled away for breath. He started to kiss and suck my neck, leaving hickeys for sure. I weaved my hands through his hair. How could one boy make me feel so good!? His kisses got a little lower, to the hem of my nightie. I was trying so hard not to pull his hair out when he stopped and kissed me once more, sweetly. “I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too.” I was smiling wide. It felt good to say. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and untangled myself from Max, preparing to get up and make some form of breakfast. He tightened his grip around my waist. “Maxxx,” I whined. “Aren’t you hungry?”

“You wanted me a minute ago and now you’ve changed your mind so quickly?” His eyes were bright and playful.

“Well I still want you like hell, as you’d know cos you can read my mind. But I’m hungry too and I thought you don’t like to get too close because it’s dangerous. I don’t wanna make you feel bad so maybe it’s better if I get up. I mean, I guess I can survive for a little longer without –” Max stopped my rambling with his mouth on mine, sending tiny shivers down my back and to my toes. I sucked on his lip ring, enjoying the strange metallic taste of it. He seemed to enjoy that I was doing it. His kisses got rougher as he weaved his hands softly into my hair, pulling my head closer to his. I eventually had to pull away for air.

“Food?” he asked. I groaned.

“I’m not so hungry anymore...for food.” He laughed at me.

“C’mon, you’ll starve to death in your own house. I can hear your tummy,” he said. He softly poked my stomach. I giggled. He smirked and began to tickle me with no mercy until I managed to escape his grasp and fly outta bed away from his evil hands. I ran all the way down the stairs before I realised I was still in my nightie, which was quite revealing. I quickly stood behind the kitchen table. Max walked in shortly after me...in his underwear and black shirt. “So what are we eating?” he asked.

“Uhh...Toast?” It was the only thing I could make without potentially poisoning someone, and the only thing I could think of under the blissful sight of Max. He smiled and nodded. “Wait in the lounge room, okay?”

“I’ll help you in here,” he replied.

“No, I’m fine. I won’t be long.” We both stood there doing nothing. I sighed. I really wished I’d gotten changed...

“Ohh...” A smirk crossed Max’s face as he realised why I wanted him gone. He started to round the table to get to me. I moved around as well, away from him. He continued to chase me, changing direction a few times trying to catch me. Eventually, he gave up on that plan and ended up crawling across the table to get to me. I laughed at him and gave up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me sweetly. “Toast?” Ohh yea...I put some bread in the toaster and waited for it to toast. Our toaster was fucked, so you had to take it out yourself otherwise it just burns. At least it can never scare me by popping up unexpectedly. Max grabbed me and placed me on the kitchen bench, beginning to kiss all up my neck and across my jaw. He always made me feel so special. I caught his lips with mine and regretted putting toast in the toaster as I began to smell it burning.

“Max, the toast is burning,” I said as he sucked on my neck. He reached over and unplugged the toaster. I shrugged and weaved my hands in his hair, leaning down slightly for another kiss.

We sat in the lounge room eating cold, slightly burnt toast smothered in jam. Well, mine was smothered in jam. He had a normal amount on his. “You certainly like your jam, don’t you?” he said as he finished. I grinned across at him. “It’s because you’re so sweet.” I piled our plates on the coffee table and Max pulled me up onto his lap. There was a short silence.

“Max, tell me something about you that I don’t know,” I asked. He was silent for a moment as he thought.

“Well, what do you want to know?” he asked after a while.

“Anything.” He kissed my nose.

“Well ask anything then.” I thought for a moment as he had.

“You said a while ago, that it’s kinda your fault you’re a vampire, yea?” he nodded slowly. “Why?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)
23 subscribers now... *feels special*
*hugs you all*
:D