I'm Not a Princess, This Ain't a Fairytale

Yes, I had four brothers. It was a nightmare. The bathroom was always gross, the second floor smelled like socks, and being the only girl besides my mom in the house, I got out voted on everything. Of course, it wasn't always so bad. My brothers were pretty cool at times. Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Frankie. And I was the great Amelia, third born of Denise and Paul Jonas. Joe was my twin. But unfortunately, he had been born six minutes before me. I was closest to him out of all my brothers. We had that weird twin telepathy, though Nick still swears we lie. He was my other half – literally.
  1. Prologue
    As for me? Well, I was happy to remain in the shadows.
  2. Guitar Mishaps
    I sighed, wishing I had never been on Broadway, the place where all our troubles began.
  3. Orphan
    I couldn't believe he said that, especially when it was so untrue. It stung to know Kevin didn't even want to refer to me as his sister.
  4. Shattered Glass
    "I know he's mad at what happened – before. But he's taken it too far."
  5. The Shy Protector
    "Until you realize that family is family no matter what, and that she does matter, and she is your sister, we don't want you talking to us."
  6. Snap
    Something inside of me snapped as a scream left my mouth.
  7. Confessions
    "That woman, Mel, he'd been seeing her for 2 years before Mia saw."
  8. Glares
    The way he was watching Troy – it was like he didn't like him. No, it was more than that. It was like he didn't want him anywhere near him – or me?
  9. Potential Change of Hearts
    Was he showing – interest? It had to be a trick. But, then, why did his voice sound so. . . kind?
  10. First Big Brotherly Acts
    "So what, you're going to try to be the big brother now?"
  11. Protection
    The world seemed to be shaking. It took me a second to realize that it was my loud sobbing that was causing it.
  12. Replaced
    Mia had been crying. And I hadn't been able to help her. She hadn't wanted me to. She had wanted Kevin.
  13. Poison
    I was terrified of Joe. The fear instilled in me at this moment was far worse than anything I had ever felt with Kevin or my dad.
  14. Joey's little girl
    I would always be seen as a little girl in this house, trying to find love and protection. And before everyone else, I would always be Joey's little girl first.
  15. What Hurts The Most
    My world had fallen apart. And my heart was broken. I couldn't bare it.
  16. Dreams Are Pathways To Memories ... And Kidnapping
    It was just a dream. But no, it hadn't been a dream. It was a painful memory.
  17. Are You Happy Now
    I wanted to put all the blame on him. I wanted to think it was his fault. But really, wasn't I just as to blame as him?
  18. I Want To Thank You
    I had tried so hard to stop that from happening. And yet, it still had.
  19. Bring Me A Higher Love
    His voice, his singing, they weren’t just in my memory.
  20. Breaking Free
    Joe was right. I had to break free. Joe grinned at me. "So you ready to sing your heart out again Amelia Bethany Jonas?"
  21. Elevators
    Joe put his hand in the middle of the doors, stopping them. The guy ran in, and we finally saw his face. I froze, and I heard Joe curse softly.
  22. Labor
    "Mia, honey, just breathe, okay? Deep breaths. Just breathe sweetheart."
  23. Happy Endings Aren't Always Completely Happy
    "I'm Not A Princess, This Ain't A Fairytale."
  24. SEQUEL OUT NOW!