Leap Of Faith

Image

Drew James lived an ordinary mundane life. She lived with her two parents, in a small house that had a tiny yard in Queens, NY. She even had a picture perfect golden retriever.
At least, until she was ten.
In a split second everything changed. A wrong turn on an icy road in Westchester on the way home from their plain, ordinary cabin and everything was taken from Drew.
No relatives willing to take custody meant foster care.
Now Drew doesn't care if she's one of the lucky ones. She doesn't care how nice every family that has taken her in as been. She just cares about making it to her 18th birthday without being adopted and she'll do whatever possible to keep that from happening.

Nick Jonas has lived a life as far from ordinary as you could imagine since he was about ten. He lives with his two parents and three brothers in a large house with a very large yard in Los Angeles, CA. He even got a golden retriever for his birthday.
It should have been perfect...but ever since he could remember he felt like something was missing from the big picture. His parents response has always been "you're stressed" or they ignore it.

A chance encounter in New York City could change all that for both of them...but first these two teens will need to take a major Leap of Faith