Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 9 part duex

Chapter 9 part 2
“What?” I cried as the night air swallowed by cries.
“I want my class ring back.” Gerard said looking at me straight in the eyes.
“You brought me all the way to Paris and to the top of the Effie tower to dump me? Wow Gerard you’re in a class all your own.” I said taking my class ring than his class ring off and throwing it over the edge of the railing. Gerard was practically rolling on the ground with laughter.
“No Bella pint size! I wanted my class ring back so you could wear this one.” He opened a small box with a gold band and a huge opal and diamond imbedded into it. “Will you marry me Bella?” My hands went to my mouth and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. He was now on a bended knee and looking up at me with his jaw dropping hazel eyes. “I called your parents yesterday to ask for your hand in marriage; they don’t really approve but I promised them we’d wait until you were at least twenty-five.” He said in a rush.
“Yes.” I said quietly.
“What?” Gerard asked his eyes lighting up.
“YES GERARD WAY I WILL MARRY YOU!” I shouted jumping into his arms. He was smiling the most I’d ever seen and his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I kissed his lips and his lips met mine in return. He walked father away from the railing with me still in his arms and sat down, his back to the wall with me in his lap. Our lips never separated through out his entire movements. His hands ran up and down my back as I leaned in closer to him. My husband, Gerard Way was going to be my husband. I was going to be Mrs. Gerard Way. Maira Way… it fit like a dream.
“What are you thinking about?” Gerard asked pulling away from me.
“You.” I said taking my hand and touching his face. He smiled and leaned into me and kissed me gently.
“You ready to leave?” he asked standing up with me still in his arms.
“Born ready.” I smiled and nuzzled my head into the crook of his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and pressed the down button of the elevator. We arrived back at the hotel hand in hand. Everyone was at the pool even though it was 12:15 in the morning and we had to be on the bus to head to Belgium in four hours. I walked into the pool area to see Hannah and Crystal sipping from wine classes and the guys drinking beer.
“Did you happen to miss the sign that says no alcohol allowed in pool area?” I asked sitting down in Gerard’s lap.
“No, it’s right there.” Mikey said pointing to the sign.
“Very good Mikey, I knew someday you’d learn how to read.” Gerard said.
“Shut up!” Mikey said pushing our chair backwards so we both feel onto the wet ground. I stood up and helped Gerard to get up. He ran over to Mikey and they both fell into the pool. Frankie, Ray, and Bob didn’t want to be left out of the fun so they jumped into the pool too. Hannah, Crystal, and I watched from the side.
“What is that?” Hannah asked as something shimmered on the bottom of the pool. It was my ring! It must have fallen off when Gerard and I had fallen backwards.
“Gerard!” I cried. He looked over at me and I held up my hand.
“Where is it?” he asked.
“The bottom of the pool!” I cried back. He dove under and came up right below us and held the ring out to me.
“Thank you.” I said putting it on the appropriate finger.
“I KNEW IT!” Crystal yelled jumping up and down. “I told you he was going to ask you to marry him!” she cried. Everyone froze.
“Hey guys, guess what?” I said. They all ran out of the pool and came running over to give me a hug. “Wait, wait! You’re all wet!” I cried running away from them, Mikey caught me and hugged the living day lights out of me.
“You’re going to be my sister!” he cried.
“No, I thought she was going to be your mom.” Frankie said pushing Mikey out of the way and hugging me. Hannah and Crystal were next in line to hug me. Once everyone got to hug both Gerard and me we went up to your rooms soaking wet.