Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
“Haha. Maira looks like a freak.” Mikey said bringing me back to reality.
“Shut up Milk.” I said making a face at him. Milk was what I called him to get him annoyed.
“Make me.” he said walking over to the makeup table were I sat.
“Maybe I will.” I said looking at him straight in the eye. We had “fights” at least once a day.
“You guys are back in 2 seconds ” Jenny cried running into the room. Mikey backed away.
“We’ll finish this later.” he said walking out.
“Bring it.” I said as Gerard came over to hug me.
“You did great.” he whispered in my ear. “See you later.” he said kissing my cheek lightly and ran out to do the last set of songs for the night. I picked my stuff up and got ready to clear out. I didn’t like to stick around when the backstagers were there, Gerard always wanted me to stay but I knew the fans wouldn’t like me there so I always just went back to the hotel, I had another paper to write anyways. The last song they did was “It’s not a fashion statement, it’s a death wish”, one of my favorite songs.
“Enjoying the show?” Erin asked. She was the merch girl for MCR.
“Yeah, I love watching Gee out there.” I said smiling. “How was sales today?”
“Great, we made about $1,000.”
“Excellent. The guys will love it.” I said gathering my stuff.
“Backstagers?” Erin asked.
“Oh yeah.” I said as the guys said their goodbyes and walked off the stage.
“Mer bear Did I play good? Did I? Did I?” Frank asked hugging me.
“Better than any other time dude ” I said hugging him back. He let go of me so Gerard could get his hands on me. He picked me up off the ground and twirled me in his arms. He was always happy at the end of a concert when he did good. “Good job babe ” I said kissing him on the cheek. He was all sweaty but I never cared. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. “See you at the hotel.” I said winking and walking out the back door.
I sat listening to music and writing a paper when I heard a knock on the door. It was too early for it to be Gerard.
“Who is it?” I asked quietly.
“Open the door you nincompoop!” someone yelled back at me, a huge smile spread over my face and I ripped the door opened. Hannah and Crystal where standing in the hallway looking wet.
“Go swimming?” I asked smiling.
“No.” Hannah said grumpily. “It’s raining outside.” she said stepping into my hotel room followed by Crystal.
Hannah was short and had brown hair with green streaks and gray/blue eyes. She was a very bubbly person and was always a good laugh. Crystal was taller than Hannah and I. She had black hair with dark purple lowlights, she was just as bubbly as Hannah and was always doing something that no one else wanted to do. Both girls were 21 and older than me! I shut the door.
“What are you guys doing here?” I asked looking at them. Hannah lived in New York and Crystal lived in New Jersey.
“Came to surprise the guys.” Crystal said smiling and taking off her coat exposing a short black skirt with red leggings and a MCR off the shoulder shirt. Crystal was dating Frankie and Hannah was dating Mikey. We all met on my first date with Gerard where the whole band was at a restaurant, we became fast friends. There was another knock on my door.
“Who goes there?” I asked standing in front of the door.
“Room service.” a voice said.
“I didn’t order room service.” I said looking at Hannah and Crystal.
“Oh, um.... telegram?”
“I don’t believe you.”
“Fine, I’m here to kill you!” the voice cried.
“Frankie shut up!” I cried motioning to Hannah and Crystal to hide, they ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I opened the door and the guys filed in carrying cans of beer, cans of soda, and pizzas. “So what movie are we watching tonight?” I asked sitting down on my bed and looking through the TV guide.
“I donno, something scary.” Mikey said.
“But Mikey you don’t have Mr. Ruggles!” I said talking about his stuffed pig.
“Shut up Maira!” he cried attacking me.
“I don’t think you should be attacking me.” I said trying not to laugh.
“Why?” he asked as Frankie got closer to me ready to help Mikey.
“Because.... because I have something you want!” I cried.
“Yeah right.” Frankie said jumping on me. It was all over.
“I gotta pee!” Ray cried opening the bathroom door.
“No wait!” I cried.
“Ahhhh! There are people in here!” I heard Ray cry from the bathroom. All the guys ran over to see who was there and to protect me. I just laid on the floor where I fell when Frankie decided to help Mikey.
“Oh my god what are you doing here?” I heard Frankie cry happily.
“We’re here to tell you that we’re breaking up with you.” Crystal said walking over to me.
“What?” Mikey asked.
“We’re through!” Hannah said coming to my other side and helping me up.
“NO!” they both cried going down on their knees.
“Just kidding, god don’t be such babies.” Hannah said sitting on the bed. Mikey ran over and was kissing her before we could tell them to get a room. Thankfully Frankie and Crystal were nice enough to go to Frankie’s room for a make out session. Ray, Bob, Gerard and I shook our heads at Hannah and Mikey and started to open the pizza boxes.