Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 6 part deux

Chapter 6 part 2
An old class ring. On one side was Gerard 1994, on the other was a pencil and paper. A red stone was imbedded into the fat gold band. Most girls in my position would throw the ring out the plane window, but I was different. My eyes watered as I looked at it.
“I got it when I was a senior.” Gerard whispered to me. I smiled and looked at my own class ring that I only got less then six months ago. On one side was a field hockey stick and the theater masks. On the other M.R. 2004. An opal was imbedded into the small sliver band. I took my ring off and put Gerard’s on first so it wouldn’t fall off my finger, than put my ring back on.
“I love it.” I said kissing him on the forehead and trying to lift him off the ground and back onto the couch.
We got off the plane about a million hours later in Paris. The guys had a show tomorrow, and then we had one day of rest, and then we were driving to Belgium for some shows there. All together we’d being having shows in France, England, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Austria, Spain, Italy, and Portugal. Hannah, Crystal, and I all sat in the limo wearing sunglasses even though it was night time. As the guys slumped in there seats Hannah and me sang to the radio.
“What you gonna do with all that junk, all the junk inside that trunk?” Hannah asked me.
“I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk get you love drunk off my”
“PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!” Crystal cried burying her head into Frankie’s shoulder.
“Come on Chris. You love My Humps.” I said referring to the song.
“I like it when it’s in English, you don’t even know what they’re saying, they could be singing Hi-ho hi-ho it’s off the work we go and you’ll be singing Black Eyed Peas!” she cried not lifting her head.
“Someone’s cranky.” Frankie said rubbing Crystal’s back.
“Am not.” She said whining.
“Not that fun traveling is it Miss. On the Road again.” I said looking out the window and starting to laugh as soon as I did so.
“What’s so funny?” Hannah asked.
“We’re staying at Le Belle Mort!” I said almost falling off my seat.
“So?” Crystal asked. “It’s French.”
“Yes, but do you know what it means in French?” I asked.
“No. I took Spanish.” She said.
“It means The Beautiful Death!” I cried in amusement.
“So?” Hannah asked.
“So….. Check into the hotel Bella Motre.” I sang getting strange glances from Hannah and Crystal. “Oh god, I’ve been with you five way too long!” I cried pointing my finger down the line of MCR. “Guys, Beautiful Death….. It’s in the song…… The Jetset life is gonna kill you? God and you call yourselves MCR girlfriends.” I said shaking my head. “Whose idea was it?” I asked the guys.
“Mine.” Mikey said smiling.
“How clever.” I said smiling as Gerard got out of the limo and put his hand out for me. “We must look like vampires.” I said to Gerard. We were both wearing sunglasses at ten o’clock at night. Gerard in a long black coat and me in a black sweatshirt with the hood pulled over my head and black jeans.
“It comes with the territory.” He said lighting a cigarette.
“Oh.” I said biting my nails.
“Stop that, it’s gross.” He said pushing my hand away from my mouth.
“Look who’s talking.” I said.
“Ah, you got me again!” he cried pushing me playfully. I want him to quit smoking so I bite my nails when he smokes; he thinks biting your nails is nasty. He took the cigarette from his mouth and gave it to Mikey who smiled and said thanks.
“I don’t like licking ash trays.” Hannah commented. Mikey frowned, took the cigarette out of his mouth and gave it to a smiling Frankie.
“I hate smoker’s breath.” Crystal said frowning. Frankie dropped the cigarette to the ground and stepped on it.
“Happy?” he asked the three of us.
“Very.” We said all together.