Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
We walked into the hotel, it was my turn to go up to the front desk and ask for the keys. A fat women with graying hair and green eyes sat behind the desk chewing gum and flipping through a J-14 in French.
“Oui?” she said.
“Um….. We have five rooms.”
“And what are thee names under?” Here we go….
“Batwing.” I said closing my eyes and opening them slowly. The lady was staring at me, she wasn’t blinking… it was creepy. ‘Batwing’ was our code name at the hotels we stayed at and it never did any good because people still freaked out when we told them. It was just basically used to throw off fans.
“MY CHEMICAL” I jumped over the desk and covered her mouth.
“Yes…. I’m here with MCR.” I said uncovering her mouth. “I’m”
“Maira Rank.” She said in a deep French accent.
“Yes.” I said picking up my sunglasses that had fallen to the floor; I heard laughing in the distance. “Not funny!” I cried to the seven shadowed figures. They just laughed harder. “Can I please have the keys? S'il vous plait?” I added in French.
“Oui, yes here are your keys.” She said handing them to me. I hopped back over the counter.
“Thank you.”
“Your welcome, have a nice stay Miss. Rank.” She said politely.
“Get the keys?” Mikey asked. I walked right past him.
“Mer bear?” Frankie cried. “We’re over here.” I continued to walk to the elevator.
“Maira!” Crystal called. I pressed the button.
“Yes?” I said walking into the elevator.
“Do you have the keys?” Ray asked. I held them out.
“Bye bye.” I said closing the doors. I heard laughter, they stopped when they figured out they weren’t getting their keys. I got to the fifth floor where our rooms were and heard people banging up the stairs. I ran along the hallway
“433…. 434…….435…..436 ha!” I cried reaching the first vacant room that we had a key for. I quickly unlocked the door just as I saw a wisp of black hair fly by the hallway I was in. I quickly turned the knob and ran in. As soon as I closed the door and locked it there was a knock.
“Who is it?” I said sweetly.
“You’re loving boyfriend.” The person responded.
“I don’t have a loving boyfriend, just one that laughs at me when I try to keep the fact that he’s France under raps.”
“You’re not doing a good job now.” Gerard responded.
“You shouldn’t have laughed at me.” I said pouting even though I knew he couldn’t see me.
“Stop pouting and let me in. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”
“Hmm…. No.” I said smiling.
“You have issues.” I heard Hannah say.
“I’m not okay, I’m not okay….. I’m not okay; you wear me out…..” I sang to them.
“Unlock the door and no one gets hurt.” Bob said.
“No.”
“Ok, your funeral, I’ll bring the doughnuts.” He said. Then I felt hands grab me from behind.
“AH!” I cried turning around with the keys ready to attack.