Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

You're Unbelievable

"Um, Devi?" I asked, as I saw her turn around and look up at me, her eyes wide with shock, "It's me Josie."

Devi's POV

I sat immobilized to my seat, unable to move. He couldn't possibly be Josie, he is Joe Jonas, and Josie is a girl, and he just can't be Josie, can he?

"What?!" I screamed, as anger ran through my body, the whole restaurant grew silent and I could feel all their eyes on me, but right now I didn't care. I was too shocked, angry and outraged to care.

I shot up from my seat and made my way to the door, ignoring all the eyes on me and Joe's pleas for me to stop. I walked outside into the warm Californian air, crap I was in LA, I had no idea where to go, but I knew I couldn't be near him. I turned to my left and towards the restaurants small car park full of cars. I heard Joe creeping up behind me, asking me to stop, no begging me to stop, but I wasn't stopping. I picked up my pace, but before I knew it a hand was on my left shoulder, and I was spun around to face none other than the Joe Jonas.

"Just hear me out, please," he begged, holding tightly onto both of my shoulders. I shrugged his hands off and glared at him.

"Hear you out? What so I can hear more lies!" I screeched as he winced at the sound of my voice.

"Devi you have to understand, I was going to tell you, I just didn't want to ruin anything. I liked that you knew barely anything about me, but still trusted me, I liked that you didn't know I was Joe Jonas," he said, his eyes full of regret and sadness, but I wasn't giving in.

"Trust, look where trust got me. My aunty was right, for all I know you could have been a pedophile," I retorted back.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I just loved your stories so much, and you know it's a little odd, Joe Jonas reading fan fictions about himself, it wasn't something I planned on telling people," he admitted.

"You still could have told me, I told you every thing, I even told you how much I liked you," I said, tears forming in my eyes as I suddenly felt majorly embarrassed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I should have listened to Nick and Demi, they told me it was a bad idea. And if you're wondering, it was Devi who you always talked to on the phone," he said, so now he decides to start telling the truth.

"So that's how you pulled the phone calls off then, listen Joe right now I would just like to get home, so If you could at least do that for me," I said, as tears spilled from my eyes and I wiped furiously making sure he didn't see.

"Of course," he mumbled, pulling out his mobile and began to call someone, I sat on the ground, my head in my hands, trying to understand what just happened. My celebrity crushed turned out to be my number one story fan, and in a way I was happy, I was in the presence of the Joe Jonas, but I hated him, he lied to me, and I believed every lie he fed me, I felt used and embarrassed.

"My brother is on his way," he said, as he sat down next to me, "I never meant for it to turn out this way Devi, I'm sorry. But I do like you, I've grown to like you." I rolled my eyes, tears still spilling from my eyes.

We waited ten minutes in silence, till Kevin pulled up in the car park. Joe got up from beside me, and put his hand out to help me up, but I didn't even take notice and got up myself standing up and finding him staring right into my eyes. I shook my head and looked away as I heard him sigh. He walked towards the car opening the back door for me, I got in and noticed Nick and Demi in the back as well, as Joe climbed into the passengers seat.

"Where is it your Aunty lives Devi?" asked Kevin, looking at me through the rear view mirror, I told him my aunties address, and turned to look back outside the window. Here I was, in the car with my all time favourite band, but at this moment and time, I didn't care. I kept wiping furiously at my eyes, not wanting anyone to see me crying.

"Jesus Joe, we told you to tell her the truth, but no, in that fucked up head of yours you actually believed everything would be okay, does this look okay to you Joe?" said Nick, obviously furious at Joe's actions.

"Nicholas, stop it please," said Kevin, as Nick just sighed.

"I'm sorry, for helping him," mumbled Demi from beside me. I turned to look at her, making a small smile.

"None of it was your fault," I said as Nick turned to look at me to.

"I'm sorry too, for not forcing him to tell you when he should have," huffed Nick.

"It's okay, it was either of your faults," I mumbled, turning to look back outside the window. We drove for a about five minutes and I was beginning to recognize a few of the house, meaning I was close to home.

"You know, If you want to talk, I'm always here," said Demi, giving me a big smile, as I nodded.

"That would be nice," I said, pulling at my phone and silently asking her to out her number in, she obliged taking the phone from my hands and placing her mobile number into my phone.

"Thanks," I said, as she handed back my phone.

"No problem, I already have your number," she laughed, trying to make light of the situation, I smiled as I looked back outside to realize we were outside my Aunties house.

"Thanks Kevin, a lot, I'll call you some time Demi," I smiled, getting out of the car and walking up the steps to the front door. I turned around just to give a little wave, but all I saw was the look on Joe's face, he looked heartbroken? I wasn't sure. I turned back towards the front door as I heard the car pull away. I opened the front door, preparing myself for my aunties questions.

"You're home early?" she said from down in lounge room, I quickly rushed towards the stairs.

"Yeah," I said, trying to hurry up the stairs.

"Your not hurt are you?" she asked, worry evident in her voice.

"Nah I'm fine, I'm just going to bed," I said and with that I shot up the stairs and into my room, where I collapsed on my bed and cried. I hate Joseph Adam Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, let's hope this posts this time aye.
Anyway, I don't know I don't hate this chapter, but I'm not overly excited by it.

Comments/Feedback?

-ali