Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

6 Days

Devi's POV

6 days.
For 6 days I've been in LA.
And for 6 days I've barely left my room.
I know pathetic right? And to make matters worse, tonight was the Jonas Brothers concert which I had to go to, even if that jackass was the main singer, I'm not missing my favourite band for anyone. I'm just hoping he won't try and meet me while I'm there, but Laura said she wouldn't let him anywhere near me even if he tried.

Yeah I told Laura everything, she was as angry as I was. And ever since that night, I haven't left the room, just sat in here, watching movies and listening to music. Even though I shouldn't be acting this way, it's not like I was dating the guy. But I just can't be bothered to do anything else, In a way you could say I was mainly embarrassed, like Josie was Joe Jonas, that was nothing I could ever see coming. I told him everything, how much I adore him, how much of a sex god he was, everything, and I barely know anything about the real him. Okay well that's not true, being a die hard Jonas Brothers fan I guess I knew a fair bit, but still.

I looked at myself in the mirror, red skinny jeans and my black 'I heart JB' shirt that Laura and I brought especially for the concert.

"Yo Devi," said Laura from the doorway, I turned around to face her, "damn girl, you look hot, even Joe Jonas would admit to that." I laughed and shook my head.

"Laura we are wearing the same thing, except your jeans are yellow," I pointed out, we honestly looked like twins, minus the hair, mine being brown, hers being blonde.

"Well sorry for trying to make you feel better," she said taking a seat on my bed. I sighed and laid down next to her. "Come on Devi it won't be that bad, put a smile on that face of yours." I laughed at her and made a goofy smile to satisfy her.

"Good, now come on up you get, I have a date with Nick Jonas tonight and I'm not going to miss it," she said jumping from the bed as I eyed her suspiciously, "well not literally but you get what I mean, now come on." Laura pulled me up from the bed and dragged me down the stairs, tonight is going to be a long night.

-----

Joe's POV

6 days.
For 6 days Devi has been in LA.
And for 6 days I've wanted to find her and spend as much time with her as I could. But I screwed that up myself, and ever since dinner that night one week ago, I've locked myself into my bedroom not leaving, except for the odd interview or photoshoot. Tonight was our last concert and then we for once got the summer off to ourselves, which I could say I was relieved, but I was planning on spending my summer with Devi, and well that didn't exactly go to plan.

"Joe man come on, we have to go now," said Nick from my bedroom door, as Kevin's head popped round the side as well.

"Can't you just do it with out me?" I asked, not believing I actually just asked that question.

"Um no Joe, we can't, you're sort of the lead singer and we need you," said Nick, and then began whispering things to Kevin.

"I miss her," I mumbled, more to myself, but grabbing Nick's and Kevin's attention as well. "It's weird you know, I'd never actually met her, well I have but once anyway I miss her. I miss her long e-mails, I miss the texts and miss having to run to Demi everytime the phone would ring," I whined, shoving my head into my pillow.

"Joe she will come around soon or later, she is still going to our concert tonight right? Try and find her there," said Nick.

"Yeah Nick, I'll just waltz on through the crowd, without being attacked, and find her, I don't see that happening mate," I said looking at Nick with a 'wtf' look.

"It was just a suggestion," Nick replied putting his hands in the air and stepping away from me.

"GAH, what am I going to do?!" I screamed, releasing some anger.

"Well I have an idea," said a girls voice. I sat up in my bed, looking over to the door seeing Demi walk through the door. I stared at her, silently asking her to go on.

"Well.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait and the shortness.
But I've been busy so sue me.

I would like to take some time and thank EVERYONE.
132 comments!
Like woah, I seriously love you all who comment, even though this is lame and you read it all the time, but comments do keep the writer wanting to write more, so keep them up.

Now this kiddies are the ones that comment the most and the deserve special recognition.
make a scene., the sky is our limit, Drowning Imagination, Dear January, turnupthejonas, iliketotallyloveit. its_bailey_duh, supergirl100, kim_may, dreaming.out.loud;, mrs.djdanga89, AlishaIeroVeex, Julia93, only hope, balmy.spring.breeze, Suriska and iDONTKNOW!.
And thank you to everyone else, again.

So yeah comment/feedback?

Wow, I just re read this and it really is shit, so you don't really have to comment on that.

-ali.