Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

Comment Back

Image

Joe’s POV

“Goodnight and Goodbye,” I screamed out to the audience as my brothers and I walked off the stage. I could feel the sweat dripping from my face, which is a really gross feeling. Walking backstage, everyone was congratulating us on our good performance. I quickly got out of the hustle and bustle of backstage and made my way to the showers. Taking a quick shower to get rid of all this sweat and change into some other clothes.

I then made my way to the bus, waiting for the rest of the family to join. I sat down on the couch, and pulled the laptop over to me. Let’s see if any stories have been updated, I quickly logged in onto my mibba account and found out that I had new profile comments. I never get profile comments, unless it’s a reply from that Devi girl. I quickly made my way to my boring mibba page; I had no clue how to make it look ‘cool’ like other people had.

Hey, wow thanks. It still blows me away that people like my stories so much. How are you?

What is this girl, stupid? Of course people would like her stories; she is an amazing writer, even though most of her stories are written about me. I typed back a reply, after clicking onto her amazing page, she had the best layouts, wish I could have a better page set up, but I wouldn’t have much to say anyway, on mibba I’m Josephine, and I barely know this Josephine character myself also I barely know how to use any of this coding stuff.

Of course people like your stories, they are the best. Which reminds me, I think you should update one again soon, I’m getting rather bored. (: I’m great, how are you Devi?
-------
Devi’s POV

The sun was beating down on me through my curtains, making the temperature in my room rise. Stupid sun, why does it have to wake me up do early. I decided to get up anyway, but immediately felt dizzy. So I sat back down. Why the hell am I feeling so sick? I tried standing again, but my head felt like it was being bashed by a hammer and the room was spinning. I fell back on bed, my head hurting even more.

“Honey time to ... what’s wrong with you?” asked my mum from the doorway, I must have looked odd, lying on my bed, hands on my head, feet hanging off the bed.

“I don’t feel so good, I think I have that stupid flu thing Laura had,” I mumbled, stupid Laura, well not really she was one of my best friends, but stupid Laura for giving me this stupid flu.

“Well you better stay home from school then, I will call the school when I get to work to tell them you won’t be going today,” she said and walked out the door. My mum was a work alcoholic, ever since dad died. I think she works so much to keep herself distracted from the real world. I got up, quickly shut my curtains to prevent the stupid sun from coming through and crawled back under my blanket and fell asleep immediately.

4 hours later

I opened my eyes, my head felt better and I overall felt better. I rose from my spot in the bed and the head spin wasn’t as bad as the one from earlier in the day. I picked up my phone from beside me to check the time, 10:30am. And I had one new text message, from Laura.

Where are you? Don’t tell me your wagging school Devi xx Laura

She always says I wag school when I take one day off, and yet she takes many days off at school, and I’m nearly always there, who would know her logic behind that.

No, I’m not wagging Laura. When have I ever wagged school? Anyway I think you gave me your stupid flu thing, thanks Laura xx Devi

I got up from the bed and took a cold shower, hoping to feel a bit better by it. Afterwards changing into sweat pants and a tank top and sat myself in front of my computer. Let’s check mibba. Signing on I had many comments to attend to, most from Mibba friends continuing our conversations from the night before. But one was from that Josephine girl, my newest Mibba friend.

Of course people like your stories, they are the best. Which reminds me, I think you should update one again soon, I’m getting rather bored. (: I’m great, how are you Devi?

I smiled, and replied back.

Well thank you =D And yeah I should update soon, I have today off school, I’m sick ): I’m alright, but like I just said, sick ): and it sucks. Can I call you Josie?

Josie is such much easier to type than Josephine I thought, then began to start typing my soon to be story update.
-------
Joe’s POV

Waking up at around 10:30am, to find both Kevin and Nick still asleep, I decided now may be my only chance in going on Mibba. I signed in and New Profile Comments was in bold writing, on my home page.

Well thank you =D And yeah I should update soon, I have today off school, I’m sick ): I’m alright, but like I just said, sick ): and it sucks. Can I call you Josie?

Aww, poor girl is sick, maybe I can talk to her all day though? Josie? Why didn’t I use that name in the first place, stupid Joe.

That’s no good. I hope you feel better (: And yeah of course you can call my Josie. I was wondering, do you have an AIM account? We can talk on there rather than through comments.

I hope she does, it will make my day that bit more interesting.
-------
Devi’s POV
After finishing my update and posting it onto Mibba, I clicked back to my home page to find that I had new comments.

That’s no good. I hope you feel better (: And yeah of course you can call my Josie. I was wondering, do you have an AIM account? We can talk on there rather than through comments.

Well I honestly don’t see the harm in giving the girl my AIM username.

Yeah sure, its romeo.save.me, add me =D

I quickly signed into AIM and noticed that I had a new instant message.

DJDanger: Hey, is this Devi?
romeo.save.me: Yeah it is, is this Josie? =D
DJDanger: Sure is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback.
And 2 stars already? I only posted one chapter, haha.

Well feedback on this one would be nice.
I'm not so happy with it.
And btw, I have no idea how AIM works so basically if I didn't get it right, I don't care, lol.

Thank you to Devi =D for the beautiful banner.
I still welcome more banners though.

Remember to Comment/Subscribe/Banner?
Please&&Thankyou
-ali.