Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

Desperate.

Image

Joe’s POV

romeo.save.me: Hey (: Now we don’t have to talk through comments.
DJDanger: I know, yay.
romeo.save.me: How did you score that username? It’s like Joe’s nickname, he must envy you.

Oh dear god, hopefully she keeps to that story and doesn’t realize who I really am.

DJDanger: I was quite surprised myself that It was still able to be used.
romeo.save.me: Well you’re lucky, so Josie how old are you?

Well I can’t say I’m 18, how many 18 year old girls spend their time reading stories? Actually I wouldn’t know the answer to that.

DJDanger: I’m 16, you?

So now not only do I have to act like a girl, I have to act like a 16 year old girl, I’m just digging a bigger and bigger hole.

romeo.save.me: I’m 16 too. (: Where do you live?
DJDanger: LA, you?
romeo.save.me: Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia. You even live where the Jonas Brothers live, have you ever seen them before?

That made me laugh, of course I see my reflection in the mirror everyday and it’s a bit hard to ditch my brothers. But I couldn’t tell her that.

DJDanger: If seen them in concert once if that counts (:
romeo.save.me: Awesome. So ... who’s your favourite Jonas?

Who’s my favourite Jonas? How the hell am I supposed to answer that, wait a second, I’m using Joe’s nickname, say Joe. But then I sound up myself? Oh well, she will never know anyway.

DJDanger: Joe.
romeo.save.me: Ahh! Me too, he is just so adorable.

I smirked, so she is a Joe person, lucky me. I heard movement from out the back, signalling one of my brothers was awake, time to ditch the computer.

DJDanger: I’m sorry Devi, but I have to go. Talk to you another time? (:
romeo.save.me: Of course, bye Josie.

I quickly exited the conversation and shut the laptop. I pushed it away from myself, to make it look like I was not using the laptop.

“Joe, why are you up so early? You usually always sleep in,” asked a sleepy Nick, walking into the room and placing himself down on the couch.

“Uh, couldn’t sleep?” I said as sort of a question, Nick eyed me then turned away to turn the TV on. Thank god he thought nothing else of it. I hope Devi updates her story, I always prefer reading an update before I go on stage, I don’t know but then I’m not in such a hurry to get off so I can read again. Listen to me, I’m so obsessed with this girls stories it’s sort of sickening. But the plus of liking her stories was I got to talk to her, and the best thing on top of that, she was gorgeous.

-------

Devi’s POV

Josie signed out of AIM and I found myself with not a lot to do again. I guess I should update another story, or maybe I should actually attempt some school work. Summer is coming up soon, so right now is major study time for all my upcoming exams. But do you think I actually study? No, I write too much. I groaned and got up from my desk to retrieve some of my school books, and begun to start on some uncompleted homework. I pulled up my iTunes and played Burnin’ Up from the Jonas Brothers new album. Mum said if I do well in school I could go to LA to visit my Aunty for a month in the summer holidays, and did I mention that within that month The Jonas Brothers will be performing. So maybe studying and doing all my homework wouldn’t be such a bad thing.

-------

Joe’s POV

It was 6:30pm, and I go on stage in 1 hour. And she still hasn’t updated. Just one little update, that’s all I want from her. I sat at the laptop, waiting impatiently for the e-mail to pop saying that a story has been updated. She was sick from school today, what else could she possibly be doing all day. Well I guess school work, but she still could of updated something, I decide to leave her a comment.

Geez you’re home all day and you can’t update =P I’m seriously dying, update soon please.

I sound so desperate, what the hell has happened to me.

“Joe, we have to go get ready. What are you always doing on that stupid laptop?” said Kevin walking in, I immediately closed the window and slammed the laptop down a little too suspiciously.

“E-mailing friends,” I managed to say, he eyed my suspiciously, the same way Nick did this morning.

“Okay then Joe, now come on let’s go,” he said. I got up from the seat and followed him to our warm up area, I hope she updates by the time I get off stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, like I have explained I have so many exams at the moment.
So, feedback?
If I don't get enough feedback, there will not be any more updates.
I honestly can't be bothered to write a story, if people don't tell me what they think.
Sorry that sounds so selfish, but it's the truth.

And thank you all for the 3 stars (:

Remember to Comment/Subscribe/Banner?
Please&&Thankyou
-ali.