Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

The Plan.

Image

“So Joe, how good are you at putting on a girly voice?” asked Nick. I turned and looked at him confused.

“Why is that necessary Nick?” I asked.

“Devi just sent an IM, she wants to call you,” said Nick smiling.


“WHAT?!?” I screamed at Nick, who jumped out of his seat at my sudden scream.
“I said,” Nick began but I quickly cut him off.

“No I heard what you said, I’m just caught off guard,” I said, standing there in shock, Devi wants to call me. Devi, wants to call me, I wonder what her voice sounds like. I shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts, you have bigger problems on your hands Joe. Screamed my brain. “Nick what am I going to do?”

I started pacing back and forth; I could always call her, and just tell her the truth. No that’s a stupid idea, I could put on a girly voice like nick suggested? No, I suck at doing that, but someone else isn’t.

“Nick, dear Nicholas,” I said, standing in front of him, making my best puppy dog eyes. Nick’s eyes widened in horror.

“Absolutely not. I’m not doing this for you, I don’t even agree with what you’re doing to this poor girl Joe,” said Nick, I pouted.

“But Nick, you’re the only one with the super girly voice, you can do all that high pitch stuff when your singing, I know you can pull it off,” I said, smiling, “I’ll give you money.”

“Joe, Nick and you basically share the same money, maybe you forgot we are all The Jonas Brothers and all make equal amount, Nick doesn’t need your money,” said Kevin, who was on the verge of laughing. Great brothers they are, I just want to hear her voice.

“Can’t you just make up some excuse, your phone is broken or something?” said Nick, was he being serious.

“Nick I can’t do that! What are you stupid,” I said throwing my arms in the air, and falling onto the chair, sighing in defeat. “I’ll guess, I’ll just have to tell her the truth.” I heard a bang and a sudden ow, I turned my head behind me, to see Demi, on the floor, she must have fallen over. I started laughing at how stupid Demi looked; she is almost as clumsy as me. Wait, she.

“DEMI YOU’RE A GIRL!” I screamed jumping from the chair. Kevin and Nick both began laughing hysterically. I ignored them and ran over to Demi, picking her up.

“You only notice now that I’m a girl, geez Joe a little slow there,” she said laughing, and tried to move, but I blocked her. She sighed.

“Joe, I’m not calling Devi for you,” she said, I pouted, giving her my best puppy dog eyes ever. “It’s not happening Joe, I don’t agree with what you’re doing either.”

“But, I really like her Demi, and I just want to hear her voice, please Demi,” I said, grabbing a hold of her hands as I pretended to sniffle just a bit.

“You’re lucky I like Joseph Adam Jonas,” she said smiling, as I engulfed her in a massive hug.

“You have got to be kidding me, Demi don’t fall for his fake sniffles and puppy dog eyes,” said Nick, his mouth hanging open.

“Don’t listen to him Demi, those sniffles were real,” I said, she rolled her eyes.
“Now, what am I going to say to her?” Demi asked, now that was a good question. How would we get round that one?

“Just start like a normal conversation, and if she says something you can’t answer I’ll quickly write the answer down for you,” I said smiling, I thought of that all by myself.

“Uh Joe,” said Nick, pointing to the computer screen, “Devi typed and I quote ‘...’”

“Oh, type back and say sure she can call me, give her my mobile number,” I said as I turned back to Demi, “so got the plan?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So uh yeah, could possibly be better, and I could have written more, but I felt that was a good place to leave it. Next chapter will be in Devi's POV.

And thank you Devi for my beautiful banner.

I would like to take this chance to thank all my readers.
I'm only up to chapter six and I have 203 readers, 47 subscribers and 53 comments.
THANK YOU !

so now, comment/feedback ?

-ali