Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

Never Think.

Image

Joe’s POV

“Oh my god, no way,” said Demi talking on the phone, “no way!” Then she laughed, do all girls phone conversations go like this? “She did not,” said Demi, “no way.” I rolled my eyes and pretended to bang my head against the wall. In exactly one week Devi is going to LA, to watch none other than The Jonas Brothers perform as well as spend her summer with her Aunty, it was originally one month, but Demi talked her into staying the whole summer there. Demi and Devi have been talking on that stupid phone all the time these past three weeks and it’s killing me. I don’t receive many e-mails anymore and we don’t talk on AIM as much as we used to because she can now call me, well not me, Demi. They talk for at least an hour and the whole loud speaker thing went right out the window once Demi started to actually like talking to Devi, which meant I can’t hear anything Devi says and it kills me, all I get is one side of the conversation, and right now it’s no way. I do however get the text messages, but half the time I have to ask Demi what they are going on about.

“Dude it’s your fault you know,” said Nick, as I glared at him.

“Nick if I wanted your opinion, I think I would have asked for it,” I said sighing, as Nick just laughed.

“Have you even thought of what you’re going to do when the time comes and you have to meet Devi?” he asked, and no, I had no idea how I was going to handle myself, I only did this because I liked her stupid fan fictions, but then I just had to leave that stupid comment, and then I just got addicted. Is it even possible to fall for a girl you haven’t met? Because I have, and from the lies I’ve created I have a feeling she will never want to date me, even if I am Joe Jonas.

“Oh yeah, I’m super excited to see them live,” said Demi rolling her eyes, but hey Devi was at least talking about the real me now.

“Yeah, Joe Jonas in the flesh, yummy,” she said, as I laughed at her and she threw a pillow at my head, “sorry my brother is being an idiot,” I heard her reply.

“Okay, talk to you later Devi, bye,” she said and hung up my phone and tossed it back at me.

“You know she really is awesome,” said Demi, “but she really does have a massive crush on you Mr Jonas, she doesn’t shut up about it.” I smiled and laughed at Demi.

“What can I say, I am irresistible,” I said wiggling my eyebrows as Demi pretended to gag, “I need the toilet, be right back.”

“Dude why do you have to tell us, just go,” said Kevin, shaking his head, as I laughed and made my way to the bathroom.

Demi’s POV

After Joe had left to go the bathroom I took this as my chance to tell Nick and Kevin my plan.

“Nick, Kevin, I have to tell you guys something,” I said, as Nick stopped writing and Kevin looked up from his magazine, signaling me to go on.

“Well, I told Devi, that for her first night in LA I would take her to dinner,” I said.

“You told her you were Demi Lovato!” squealed Nick as I reached over and put my hand over his mouth.

“No you idiot, I told her as I was acting as Josie, so Josie is going to dinner with Devi,” I said, wondering if they would catch on anytime soon.

“Demi don’t do this to yourself, Joe got himself into this mess, and by you showing up to dinner and saying you were Josie all along, your just helping him get out of the mess he created,” said Nick, as I looked at him, was he stupid, I think Kevin got what I was talking about.

“Geez Nick, and I thought you were smart, she means Joe as in the real Josie goes to dinner with Devi,” said Kevin, looking at Nick surprised.

“Oh, I get you, sorry Demi,” said Nick, looking embarrassed.

“It’s okay Nick, but how are we going to get Joe to the dinner without telling him, that’s where I need your help,” I said sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Devi, thank you very much to for helping me and making my prettiful banner.
=D

So it's sort of short, but they will be meeting soon.
Feedback/Comments?

-ali