I Watched You on the Avenue

Slow Sweet Tango

"Please Patrick,"I whined tugging on his arm.
"No Reggie,"He looked at me.
"Why?"
"Because everytime I agree to, something happens,"He defended himself.
"Please, I'll make it worth your while, besides it won't kill you,"I pleaded at him.
"Fine,"He sighed,"But only because those eyes are so hard to resist,"He shook his head.
"Thank you,"I smiled as I got up.

Where was I trying to take Patrick? Well to this local dance studio that I told him we'd take salsa and tango lessons basically the whole day. Granted I knew the basics of the dance but I was working on getting him to go with me. As you can tell, it wasn't working for the most part since he didn't want to go so I had to beg.

We left Blaze in the house as we headed off to our private lesson. We spent the next 3 hours dancing together which I have to say Patrick was getting so much better. It made me confident that no matter what they threw at us on our wedding, we'd be fine, he'd be fine and just dance. After getting out of the studio, we picked up some food then headed back home.

I let out Blaze as he was wagging his tail at me as Patrick sat his keys down. I was watching Blaze in the backyard when Patrick came up behind me towrap his arms around my waist then attached his lips to my neck. He slowly started kissing me then he would playfully start to bite me knowing what it would do to me.

"Patrick, the dog,"I let out a soft moan.
"Oh sorry,"He backed off and rested his head on my shoulder,"I couldn't help myself."
"You can't just wait til I let him in?"
"Well-"
"And it's only 5,"I rolled my eyes.
"So?"He looked at me,"You said you'd make it worth my while."
"You're an ass,"I laughed.
"Reg, don't be like that,"Patrick pouted at me.
"I'm not, like I said I need to get Blaze in."I smirked back at him as Blaze ran up to the door, then pawing at it.

I let in Blaze as I bent down to pet him. I was stalling, which was funny as hell since it meant Patrick would grow more impatient. I slightly laughed to myself as I stood up to look at him.

"Cheer up Stump,"I playfully hit him in the jaw.
Patrick rolled his eyes as he now petted Blaze,"You be good, mommy and daddy need to have some alone time then we'll be back to play with you."
I held back my laugh at him,"Like you had to explain to the dog."
"Hey, he deserves to know,"He shrugged.
"Such a dork,"I shook my head as Patrick pulled me into the bedroom quickly.
"But you love this dork,"He smirked as he took off his shirt.
"You waste no time,"I smirked at him.
"What can I say, it's been a while?"
"No it hasn't-"I started but he pressed his body against me which was warmer.

As we had our "alone time", my phone I left on the counter starting to ring. Little did I know that the phone call that was coming through would end up being important.