I Watched You on the Avenue

Home Again

4 days later, I was back home in Chicago. It was good to get out of town and to do so with my best friend, was the best thing ever. I carried my suitcases up to my room in my apartment. I wasn't going to be home for much longer but still. I walked into my room to see Patrick sitting on the bed playing his guitar.

"Hey,"I smiled a big smile.
"oh you're home now,"teased Patrick.
"Shut up Stump,"I laughed and sat on the bed next to him.
He sat down his guitar and turned to look at me. We stared at each other for a while before our lips connected with each other.
"I'm so sorry,"Patrick whispered as we pulled away for air.
"It's ok now,"I smiled,"I've missed you."
"I missed you too."

We went in to kiss each other again. Patrick pushed me softly onto the bed as he climbed on top of me. His hands moved underneath my shirt and I shivered at his touch. I felt goosebumps form as his hands moved down my side to my hip. I tugged at the hem to his shirt as we kept kissing. My shirt was on the floor and as I pulled his shirt above his head and added it to the floor as well. I was working on Patrick's belt buckle as he unbottoned my jeans. And then at that exact moment, we heard none other than Joe and Andy come into the apartment building.

"Patrick! Hey Patrick!"Joe yelled through our apartment.
Patrick groaned as he stopped kissing me.
"Ignore it,"I laughed.
"Easier said than done,"Patrick hung his head and sighed. I laughed as we both got up and put our clothes that had fallen off back on.
"Tonight I promise,"I smiled.
We both walked out of the room when Joe finally noticed us.
"oh hey Reggie,"Joe acted like I'd been there the whole time.

I rolled my eyes as I sat on the couch. Joe was talking about something which reminded me to change our locks on our doors.

"Oh wait we're you two?"Joe looked at us.
"Not now!"I yelled from my spot.
Patrick rolled his eyes,"Anyways."
My cell phone rung and I went to answer it. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Pete.
"Hey."
"So...are you feeling better?"
"No,"I groaned.
"Why?"
"Your guitarist had to come in and ruin the mood."
Pete laughed,"I told him Patrick was busy right now."
"Yeah, and it was just getting good,"I groaned,"Stupid boy."
Pete laughed more,"Ok, I don't want the details but I'm sorry."

My phone beeped and I decided to see who it was,"Pete hold on I have another call."
"Ok."

I put him on hold as I went to answer the other call.
"Hello?"
"Reggie,it's me Jamie Lynn."
"Oh hey what's up?"
"Um, are you busy?"
"No, well I gotta tell Pete I'll call him back later real quick."
"Ok, I'll wait."

I went to tell Pete I'd see him later, my little sister actually sounded upset too which worried me.

"So what's up?"
"Well alot,"I heard her sigh a heavy sigh.
"Like? I'm not a mind reader you know."
"I know,"Jamie sighed again,"It's just...I sorta need a place to stay."
"Why?"I asked worried,"Are you ok?"
"No,"I heard her sniffle,"Mom's worried only about Brit again."
"Oh,"I said,"Um, I'm heading on tour in a while though."
"I could go with you,"pleaded Jamie,"Please I promise you won't notice I'm there."
I sighed,"Alright. When are you coming here?"
"In two days,"Jamie sniffled again,"Thank you so much. And I'll tell you so much later."
"No problem Jai,"I smiled,"I'll just have to do some grocery shopping."
"Oh, I don't mean to be a hassle."
I laughed,"You're not. I need to do it anyways."
"Alright, I'll see you in two days."
"mmhhm bye."
I hung up the phone and sighed. Patrick was still talking to Joe as I walked to them.

"Jamie Lynn's coming in two days,"I let out in a breath.
"Why?"asked Joe.
"She's my sister,"I glared at him.
"Is she ok?"asked Patrick
I shook my head,"She didn't sound like it."
"I'm sorry,"Patrick hugged me,"Is she staying with us?"
"Yeah,"I sighed,"So I need to get my grocery shopping done. Joe you coming with us?"
"If you don't mind,"Joe smiled.
"Get in the car,"I smiled as he ran to the car.

AFter getting our groceries, we dropped Joe back off at his house and then we headed back to our apartment. I walked to the bedroom when I was tackled to the bed.

"Patrick!"
"Where were we?"smirked Patrick.
"Did you put everything away?"I asked stroking his arm.
"Yes,"he breathed.
"Why don't you remind me?"I smirked.
Patrick started kissing my neck roughly as my hands traveled up his shirt.