I Watched You on the Avenue

Making Plans

"Patrick, Patrick,"I whispered into his ear.

Damn, he was a sound sleeper. He looked so cute laying in our bed minus the clothes.

"Patrick!"I yelled into his ear.

Yeah I'm immature. He woke up with a jolt as I laughed.
"I'm up,"he rubbed his eyes.

"Morning,"I smiled sweetley.
"Worst fucking way to be woken up to,"Patrick mumbled.
"What you rather of had, me giving you head?"I questioned.
"Well that would've been nice,"Patrick smiled.
"Gross,"I scrunched my nose at him.
Patrick sat up lightly and laughed at me,"You don't complain about those things when they happen."
"Patrick! God, I swear,"I sighed rolling my eyes.
"Reggied,"Patrick mocked.
"Shut up,"I slapped,"We've got to clear the guest room for Jamie."
"Alright just let me get dressed."
"Yeah I don't need to see you cleaning naked,"I laughed. I rolled out of bed since I was already dressed.

Patrick pulled his shirt over his head and then slide his boxers on. I was at the door when I turned to look at Patrick. I needed to tell him about that tour.

"Patrick?"
"Yeah?"He looked at me.
"Um, we need to talk tonight."
"Didn't we do enough of that?"smiled Patrick.
"It's not bad,"I smiled,"It's just about my band."
"Oh,"Patrick nodded,"Yeah tonight."
"Ok, now hurry up so you can get me coffee!"

Patrick laughed as he finished getting dressed. Then we both walked hand in hand to get some caffiene. We got looks from people, some smiling and saying "what a cute couple" others giving us disguisting looks and saying "what does she seem in him" or "she can do so much better." Yeah, it's been that way since I started dating him. Yeah so what if my boyfriend happens to be a bit heavier I love him for it. It always happened because I was so skinny, everyone thought I should be with a built guy or something. But I didn't care, I just wanted to punch all the people who thought that. Patrick's the love of my life and he's told me many times how he plans on spending the rest of his life with me. We walked into the coffee shop and got our coffee. We decided to walk along the streets of Chicago as we drank our coffee.

"So instead of tonight, tell me now,"Patrick ordered.
I sighed,"I don't want you to be upset though."
"I won't,please,"Patrick pouted.
"I'm going on tour in two weeks,"i sighed quickly.
"Two weeks!?!"Patrick looked at me,"Reggie I've got only two weeks with you! You could've fucking told me!"
"We were fighthing then!"I snapped back,"I didn't want to lose you."
Patrick sighed,"Sorry. What about Jamie?"
"I was going to take her on the road with me."
"She can stay with me,"Patrick shrugged,"I need someone other than the guys to keep me company."
"Are you sure?"I questioned.
"Yeah, her hanging out with her future brother in-law,"Patrick smiled.
"Whoa slow down,"I put my hand on his shoulder,"So you're not mad at me?"
"No, I understand I'm in a band too."
"I love you,"I kissed him.
"I love you too."
"And dude, you're seriously speeding up this whole 'in-laws' thing,"I smirked.
"Hey, I told you, I'm spending my entire life and after life with you,"He smiled.
"But Pete will be so disappointed,"I smirked.
"Eh,"Patrick shrugged,"He knows you're my girl."
"Damn leaving the lover for a girl,"I teased.
"You could find a lover,"Patrick smirked at me.
"I already did,"I smiled,"Unless you're not counting yourself."

"I know, I've got it all,"Patrick did some stupid dance and I just rolled my eyes and walked off.
"I don't know you!"I yelled as he ran to catch up to me.

We walked back to our apartment and began to clean out the room when we got tired and called for our 3 reinforcements. Not to mention we were planning on heading out tonight with those 3. And then the rest of the night would be just mine and Patrick's.