I Watched You on the Avenue

Playing on the dangerous side

That night we were walking around town with Pete, Joe, and Andy. Pete was busy giving me a piggy back ride as Patrick walked along side us. Sometimes I feel people think I should've been with Pete but it's not that way. Pete's my best friend and the reason that I'm here, he's saved me from depression a while back. I mean Patrick was there but I didn't tell him half the things I was going through then. I mean when it happened Patrick was still with his ex girlfriend so I couldn't go to him. We got to a movie theater in town when Pete sat me down. I turned to Patrick and kissed him on the lips.

"Love you,"I smiled.
"I love you too,"He smiled back.

We laced our fingers together and headed inside the theater. We got a seat in the back and I sat next to Patrick and against the wall. The movie started and the lights dimmed. patrick strecthed over me and put his arm around my shoulder. I smirked a bit and looked at him out of the corner of my eye. I finally turned to face him when I realized that the other three were very into the movie already.

"Yes?"i smirked.
"Nothing, you're just beautiful,"Patrick smiled.
"Sweet talking to me now?"I raised my eyebrows.
"Maybe...."
"Shut up,"I laughed and kissed him.

I was about to pull away when he deepened the kiss. His tongue slide into my mouth as we fought for dominance for a while. My hand rested on his thigh as he slinked one of his hands around my lower back. I moved my fingers up and down his thigh lightly as his kiss intensified. He leaned over more and my hand was traveling to this certain spot that it shouldn't in a movie theater. I felt Patrick play with the hem of my shirt as he kept kissing me. We broke apart catching our breaths to look at each other in the light. It's like we read each other's minds and stood up quickly and walked past Pete, Joe, and Andy. Patrick lead me out of the theater and out to his car. I stood outside his car in the parking lot as he fumbled for his key.

"Are we really going to do this?"I smirked with my arms crossed.
"Well I would drive home but frankly I won't be able to make it,"Patrick smiled as he opened his car door.

He unlocked the back doors and I got in, pulling him along with me. Patrick was on top me kissing my neck line as he pulled my shirt off. Our clothes began falling off onto the floor and around the car as the windows started to steam up. It was a bit awkward at first but Patrick pushed me into a position which made everything better. After he laid on top of me still not pulling out as I ran my fingers up and down his back our breathing slowly calming down.

"What time is it?"I asked.
"11:55,"Patrick looked back at me,"The movie should be getting out in like 15 minutes."
"I bet they're wondering where we are,"I smiled.
"Eh, maybe not."
"We should get dressed,"I smiled.
"But I like right now,"Patrick whined.
"Yeah and remember who we have in the car,"I sighed,"The rest of your band."
"Fine."

We found our clothes as we were getting dressed slowly. I pulled my shirt over my head as Patrick held up my underwear with a smile. I took them from him and he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Perv,"I laughed.
"But you love me,"He smiled.
"Of course."

We got out of the car, straightening out my hair, and Patrick fixing his clothes. We stood outside the movie theater as people walked out of the theater. We were waiting for the other three who walked out.

"There you guys are!"shouted Andy
"Yeah where'd you go?"asked Joe.
"It was stuffy in there,"I sighed,"I needed some fresh air."
Pete just gave me a look and I shrugged,"What?"
"Nothing Reggie,"he smiled.
"so where to next?"asked Joe.
"I don't know, Patrick's the driver,"I sighed still glaring at Pete.
"I guess we could get ice cream or something,"Patrick shrugged.
"Are you sure you're not tired?"asked Pete with that stupid smirk on his face. I elbowed him and he just laughed.
"No,"Patrick glared,"But don't forget Jamie's coming tomorrow."

We all walked to the car and I was about to get in the front seat when Pete stopped me.

"I'm not sitting in the back,"Pete argued.
"Why not? You did before,"I was annoyed.
"Because I'm not."
"Fine, I'm not arguing about this,"I got into the back seat in which Joe was behind Patrick,"Joe switch me seats."

I batted my eyelashes and he switched me seats. i sat behind Patrick as he started the car. Once he pulled out of the parking lot, I slide to the edge of the seat and rested my head on the back of the front seat. my left hand slide to Patrick's leg as he was driving. He looked up in the mirror at me as he drove. I smirked at him as he pulled into a Sonic instead since it was still open.