I Watched You on the Avenue

Little sister comes to stay

The next morning, I woke up early, like at 6 and got dressed. I had to pick up Jamie from the airport and didn't want to wake up Patrick, he looked too peaceful sleeping in bed. I finished doing my hair and make up then walked over to the side of the bed. I shook Patrick awake a bit. He rolled over to look at me and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey sleepy head,"I smiled,"I've got to pick Jamie up from the airport."
"Ok,"Patrick yawned,"You could've woken me up."
"You need your sleep rock god,"I smirked,"I think I gave you a work out last night."
"I love you,"Patrick smiled before he reached up to kiss me.
"I'll be back in a couple hours,"I smiled and kissed him quickly,"Love you too."

I got up and walked out the door to grab my keys and headed to the airport. The drive to the airport wasn't too bad, I mean there was traffic but it wasn't going to be as bad as it would by time Jamie's plane got in. I waited around the airport for Jamie's plane to land. I had my sunglasses on so not many people recognized me but some did, I which I signed autographs and took some pictures. Finally I heard the plane come in and walked to the gate to wait for Jamie. I seen her walk through the line and smiled.

"Jamie!"I yelled and she ran up to me to give me a big hug.
"Reggie, oh my god,"Jamie smiled,"I missed you."
"Me too."
"Thanks for taking me in,"she shrugged as she broke away from me.
"Eh no problem,"I smiled,"Let's go get your luggage."
"Ok,"she smiled as we walked that way,"Where's Patrick?"
"At home,"I smiled,"Sleeping."
Jamie laughed,"Typical men."
I laughed,"Yeah, he's excited your coming."
"I love your boyfriend,he's so sweet,"she smiled,"and treats you so good."
"I know,"I smiled,"Come on let's get your things and I'll take you to get some coffee or something."
"Cool."
"And then head back to my place so you can rest or whatever,"I smiled.

She nodded as we went to get her luggage. We stopped at a Starbucks on the way back home which to me was really good right now.When we reached my apartment, the smell of food cooking came out from the door. I opened the door to see Patrick standing in the kitchen in his boxers and shirt with a hat on nonetheless and cooking pancakes at 8:30am.

"Patrick, what are you doing?"I asked as I sat Jamie's bags down.
"I'm making breakfast,"he smiled,"I figured Jamie might be hungry."
I turned to Jamie,"He cooks for you but I have to cook for him."
"Hey!"
Jamie laughed,"It's ok."
"Just for that Reggie, I'll eat your share,"Patrick glared.
"I love you babe,"I smiled,"And it's 8:30 and you already have a hat?"
"Yes,"Patrick smiled,"it makes me look oh-so-sexy."

I smirked at him then gave him a quick kiss to which Jamie protested.

"Ew!"she scrunched her nose.
I rolled my eyes and laughed,"Get used to it."
"I just don't want to hear or see anything,"she complained. I heard Patrick laugh at her but he was hiding it from me.
"C'mon I'll show you to the room you're staying in."