Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Knock, Knock

"Your house guest invited me over and your mom agreed."

I heard his drawer close in the background. I turned to look at Skyler. He looked back at me and slipped into the house. What is he up to? Oh well.

"Yay!", I shreiked . "Hurry over.", I said in a seductive wife-cheating-on-husband voice. He chuckled and hung up

I ran to Skyler and threw a pillow at full force. It blew up into tons of cotton balls. We both laughed. Then I ran to my mom's room.She looked up at me from the tv screen.

"You are all sleeping in the living room.", she said in her brown old lady pajamas.Wait.

"All?" Skyler, me, and C.J.

"Yes, all three of us!", Skyler yelled from downstairs. I scowled. I shouldn't be selfish. Although I had me and C.J. in my room watching Live Free Die Hard in my room and cuddling till he fell asleep. But, then again Skyler might have to be going or something. Whatever, now it will be videogames.

I heard a knock on the door and ran to get into my purple Eeyore pajamas and flew down the stairs. Skyler mouthed if he should open the door and I nodded.

Christian saw Skyler and looked at him from head to toe and back again. Oh god.

"HI, I am Christian. Laura's boyfriend.", he lifted his handfrom his bag and shook Skyler's hand.

"Hi, I'm Skyler. Laura's friend. "

Anormal boy I think would still be up tight. But, C.J. understood and was alreaddy starting to calm down.

Thank God. Cause I have seen Christian jealous. It's the cutest annoying thing in the world
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz comment