Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Fuego!

Skyler having the advantage compared to C.J. knew that I would shoot the first person to round the corner. C.J. stepped right into the line of fire and got shot 3 times. 1 to the shoulder, 1 across the chest, and 1 at his hip clinging to his boxers.

He did a dramtic death scene. And tried to dash past me using the couch pillow as a shield. I let him pass cause he had a disadvantage between the two of us. But Skyler was gonna have to try really hard.

He popped out the closet with the bubble wrap over and across his shoulders making him look like the terminator. It was cute. But I still wasn't going to give him to much equal opportunity.

Then my mom yelled down. "Brake a lamp and you are all gonna get it!!!"

"Yes, ma'am we all yelled in unison.

C.J. started to shoot at me and I ducked and sniper crawled next to the dining table. I grabbed all stray bullets and got ready to load them. Skyler tried to get past me while I was down. Since well the actual Nerf gun force wouldn't even really get a nerve going, I hand threw at Skyler.

"Ow! No fair." he said rethinking he total stategy with way he grabbed a pillow and didn't really look like he was gonna go straight ahead.

" All is fair in Nerf war." I said back turning to scalp C.J. with a bullet. ( I didn't actually, although I kinda could) He rubbed the spot over his eye and then he tried a more daring move and shot me. He actually got me within a couple of the first minutes.

C.J. started scavaging for bullets behind the couch. So, Skylar took the advantage of C.J. not seeing him and popped in the closet and got suited up before C.J. even had his next bullet loaded in.

I glared at him and he got me 3 times. I got up and shot at him and he dodge all but 2. Then C.J. came up and we were all looking at each other.

"Fuego!" I yelled. They took a second to think about and then we all started shooting. The living room was a war zone for about 10 minutes then C.J. got tired. He was only human.

I put up all the gear and got out some ice cream and 3 whipped cream cans. I have addictions. Whipped cream is in the list.

We ate ice cream and watched Gladiator on WGN America.

"Are y'all sleep yet?" my mom yelled down.

"Yes, mom!" I yelled back. Skyler and C.J. chuckled next to me.

"Well then get to sleep. 2 of you still have to go to school tomorrow. Even if you have to fall asleep in your classes. " Directed at C.J. I sleep but it is never really deep.

"Yes, ma'am!" C.J. and me yelled. I slept on the couch, C.J. slept on the LoveSeat and Skyler slept on the Single chair recliner.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLZ comment like seriously. RestInPeace Michael Jackson. King of Pop.