Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Dreaming for the first time.

It was just a dark unconciousness at first. Then, it swired to a start. But, this felt like I wasn't watching it. But, was in his dream.

"Laura? " I turned around to C.J. and he was right in front of me. I jumped cause his voice sounded farther away than that. He smiled and grabbed me. We were in that meadow again.

"Oh no." he said. He looked in between 2 pines and some stones. I saw what he was looking at. An indistinct figure.

"You are not taking her away from me!" he yelled. Then it turned into a woman. It was the vampire who gave Skyler the picture frames. She shook her head and C.J. held me in his arms tight. Real tight. To the point it felt like he was stronger than a human. I looked at his face and he had fangs and golden eyes. She came and took his face and I glared at her. She let go of him and grabbed our hands. There was an obsidian goblet with blood wine. It smelled delicious. C.J. gave me the cup first and I took it. It felt like I was actually drinking blood. He took the rest and gave the cup back to C.J. Then, the grass rolled into sand and the pines into waves. We were at a beach.

"Christian look at me." He looked at me like a vampire and then shock crossed his face. He pulled me to the water and I saw our faces. He looked at me and saw my face. He looked at me and felt my face. So light. He kissed my neck.

"You have to go soon don't you." I started to cry in his arms. I held onto him. And he sat me down in the sand on him. He cradled me like a small child. I just nodded and he started to cry. Not like me. I was sobbing hard. He wiped my face and kissed my cheek. Let's wake up and sit on the patio swing. I nodded and he walked into the ocean. I tried to move and was held back by the pine trees. They had snaked around my waist and held me. I finally saw the face of a real murderer.

"All vampires must die. You can not live without blood. And the same goes for humans. If you can not live without killing. Then, you shall be killed. Vampires are too dangerous to let live. You will be killed." I am the Chairman" I heard him say. But, his mouth did not move. He touched my face. 'You are a beast within a humans body. Since there is no way to kill only the beast. Your body shall rot with your foresaken soul. Then, the pines walked into the water. I started to feel like a human drowning then I woke up to C.J. looking down at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!