Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Bite Me

"I think you are leaving. And I was wondering if we could sit on the patio." he said in a rush. I grabbed his arm and he helped me up. We sat on the swing and we were both crying. He put his warm arm around me. I looked at him then kissed him. He looked at me. Then, he looked at my neck. Then, he bit me. Not hard. But not soft. He let his teeth just stay there and then he let go. He kissed the sore. Wait. Sore. He could not have bitten me hard enough to leave a sore on my skin. He kissed it again and again. I just laid my head back and enjoyed it. Bite me and we will never be apart.

"What!" I said in shock.

"The lady explained to me what you are. And explained somewhat of why you might have to leave me. Don't. Go." he said to solemnly it hurt me.

"No. I will come back for you."

"I hate waiting to see you in between classes. I will not be able to handle not seeing you for an actual day or a fucking week or a damn year." he was getting mad at me.

"I will let you bite me." he liked the idea. Mom might get mad later but. I could care less. I grabbed C.J. and ran in between the border. Then, after he processed the area and got his composure he grinned at me. I gave him my wrist and cut myself lightly. Then, he bit me. I felt my eyes cloud and had to close them so he would see. My fangs dropped without permission and then I stopped the blood from coming through healing my wrist. I licked the blood off of his cheek and I could hear my mom's anger. I would be leaving school at exactly 3:00 tomorrow.

He looked at me and I saw how his eyes had a golden ridge around them. Then, it faded back.

"I can see you more clearly. Man. You are gorgeous."

"Do you want blood?"

"Only yours."

"How do you feel?"

" Just my eyesight has changed. That is what she said. I will be able to tell vamp from human. But, I am still human."

"Good. Wait for me. Whatever you do. Do not ever come after me. You live your life normally and once I can. The second I can. I am coming straight to you. Do you understand?" I gave the most serious look I could ever give. He could die if he didn't listen.

"Sadly yes. And I will do as you say." Then he pointed back towards home and I grabbed him and ran back. My mom opened the door and C.J. stiffened.

"You tell nobody!" she said with the ferocity of a protecting mother bear. He nodded and slithered past her.

"You to my room!" I walked up the stairs and she walked behind me. I heard him sigh. And I did the same.

"You have lost your damn mind. I can't beleive you would put him in the middle of this!"

"It wasn't me it was the vision lady." I grabbed her wrist and showed her everything. She understood and held me. We sat there in the middle of her rug. She stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Mom I have to ask why I feel like you are the one leaving?"

"I think I will have to go away for a while to protect you." I nodded and held onto her. She kept feeling distant. All her memories of me and my friends playing and C.J. And our alone time. And she just cried. She let me go back to C.J. and he held me and fell to sleep. I didn't look into his dream I just fell into a dreamless sleep for the next 2 hours. Then, we had to go to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue where I got the idea for this chapter but I like it.

PLEASE COMMENT!!