Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Human and the Vamp

I moved the coffee table closer to the couch. And he unwrapped our plates. I handed him the silverware.

"This is to only aim for your mouth. The mouth is the only way to your stomach. Do not get it on your shirt." I told him as if he was a toddler.

"Oh shut up! It fell off the fork." he said laughing with me.

"Or it was going for a suicidal jump." he pushed me. I leaned over and started laughing a little more. I smiled at him and he went to his food. I used my foot to kick the remote to me to turn on the tv. It was on Ben 10. C.J. took the remote away from me because I had once said that Ben would be cute in real life. So, he changed it to TNT and Leverage was on.

"Yay!" I grabbed the remote from him and sat it under my leg. "Go Parker!" If you don't know what Leverage is. You should find it and watch all of it. I am also a lover of Elliot. Can cook and kill someone with deviled eggs. So awesome. Yet I could do the same thing. But, it's different cause he is human. But, then again he is an actor. But, let's have an imagination shall we.

He rolled his eyes and ate and watched. I did not want those nosy cousins to listen in on this and especially not that sneaky boy. So, I did something that I had learned but never had to use. I used a mixture of a snarl and a growl to make vibrations that keeps the sound around me from vibrating. But, of course I heard sneers and if it is possible I heard a glare. Or at least felt it.

I leaned into him after his last bite had payed the price of death by him.

"Laura. I love you."

"I love you babe. I have for so long now."

"Sorry fot the wait."

"I would have waited for the apocalypse to end and happen again just for you." he pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his neck and we both felt a shock. It really stung. I wanted it badly. But, I will never be able to.

"Yes you will." He said answering my thought. He kissed me and then he bit his tongue I moved back But he leaned and pulled me down. I didn't know what to do. But, I couldn't resist. I kissed and licked at the tip of his tongue. Then, he bent to the base of my neck and there was that extreme sting again. But, it was stronger. I felt stronger. Just that small taste of his blood was delicious. It was extreme and electrifying.

Everything is speeding up for me. My already fast life is getting faster, I think as I think of just the past couple of days.

"Thank you." I say. "I needed that." His blood took away all the pain. It took his pain away too. We relaxe and went from crazed and hormonal teenagers. Backwards into old friends. When I comforted him and his nightmares. I sat up and he layed onto my lap as I wrapped my arms onto him. i bent down to kiss his forehead. He smiled that grin of his again. Just one dimple. On his right cheek. My face softened as I looked at the memories I have of his face.

"For all eternity. You will be loved. I will always love you. I never had a choice. And you dang sure ain't have one. So, my love till I come back. Don't wait. Just don't forget. Always remember that there is still somebody madly in love with you."

I turned to face him again and he was crying and smiling. Which started to make me cry. We straightened up and kissed. I looked at the tv. Having not payed attention when he force fed me his delicious blood. I had fallen on the helpless little remote. It was now on a Toon DIsney movie. Lady and The Tramp.

"Human and the Vamp." he said whispering into my ear.

Of course when it came to them and the spaghetti we went into a heartfelt make-out.

"Ohmygod!"

"What!"

"My heart! It's beating again." I listened to it. Then, I listened to his. It was in perfect sync.

"So I guess we belong together." I smiled kissed him again and cleaned up. Do not think I am the female and am Supposed To Clean. No. I just love him is all and well I needed something productive to keep me from running him dry. His blood hasn't even began to wear down yet. It is still in full buzz. He walked in the kitchen and stood behind me putting the tupperware in the sink. He wrapped behind me driving me and my heart into a frenzy.

He looked at me and shock crossed his face. I saw my reflection in his eyes.

"Crap!" I turned from him and tried to calm down. He started laughing. My eyes changed back. I double- checked to make sure that my fangs hadn't fallen. Of course they had. I strightened my back.

"My bad. It must be harder for you."

"In some ways it is. But I make it." I said sheepishly having just shown him my true face. He picked up my chin and kissed me. We just held each other until his parents came home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and please keep reading. Althoug I would like to see a comment just so that I can have more stars. But whatev. I don't care.
Also I will update on Friday. So until then thanks.