Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Movie Date

I went to my room and screamed into my pillow. I had to. I would have bust my eardrums had I screamed in the cleaned out house. My room had my laptop on a box and my mattress. My pack was by the side it had a usb plug with all the pictures I was forced to burn as to not leave any paper trail.

I looked at C.J.'s house he wasn't home yet. He was at football practice. I remember how cold I felt when I waved at him and his parents asked who I was. He understood what I had done. And looked back at me and played along. I am the new girl at school in some of his classes. Then, his parents gave me the look of politeness. Like when you wave at random people you don't know. Compared to the look of love and care I usually get seeing as I practically stole their son every chance I could get my hands on. Mr. J was a wonderful father figure. I sighed away all the memories.

There was a twin knock at my door. Perfectly timed and melodic. Selena and Viola. Without turning to face them I waved them in and knew the boys were behind them. They all sprawled out across the floor. I sensed it before they could say it. They were finst to try and cheer me up. And knowing Skyler they were planning on tickling me. I frowned and moaned and then I tried to burst up to the door but the girls had blocked it looking like to demons who I at the moment despise. I shook my head and they cornered me. James grabbed me by the waist and held me still.

"No! Don't! Please! They all started laughing at my pathetic attempt at begging.

"Are you gonna stop mopeing around the house?" The girls asked coming closer. I knew it didn't matter what I said they just wanted to tickle me as a way of torture. I stopped trying to pry James's strong arms off of my waist and pouted as my feet dangled a little off the floor. I just now took in how much taller he was than me. He laughed at me and I kicked at his knee he almost dropped me and fell. I laughed at him and using one arm to hold me up he tickled my side I went into hysterical laughs. I am insanely ticklish. Stupid Skyler!

"Stop! Stop it! This isn't fair! " I screamed in between laughs. The girls grabbed both of my feet and started taking off my shoes and tickling me. I started to cry from too much laughing. They stopped and James pulled me down to sit on his lap. I didn't mind it. He was just being friendly.

"You guys know you all suck right?" I said pouting. He poked my side again and I squeeled. I turned and punched his arm. He rubbed the mark. I layed back on him. Then, I got up and put in Accepted in. Amovie about College rejects accidentally starting up a college to not dissappoint there parents. So funny. I sat back on his lap and we watched the movie. Momma was at work clearing out her other stuff. Gifts from admirers. And other stuff. Aunt Rosaria went to help. We all sat there until my phone lit up. I grabbed it and C.J. texted me if I was ready yet. I told him to give me 10 minutes. He said he would be at the front door in 15. I texted him an I love you and he said he loves me more. I rolled my eys and smiled.

I ushered the guys aout and asked the girls to help me get ready. I didn't exactly need it but the girls love makeovers and such. So I entertained them some and ended up looking like a punk/rocker schoolgirl. I had on my black and purple plaid pleated skirt and my black and grey long sleeved v neck camisole under my half- buttoned up white shirt. I put on the gloves that Skyler had given me and put on the necklace from my momma. Then, the black rose earrings that C.J. had bought me at the mall last year. I put on black mascara and a light coat of lip gloss. Then, I put on my knee-high black boots. Yeah. Dark clothing. But, right after the movie we are all leaving. And Aunt Rosaria thought it best for us to walk as not to be seen by traffic cameras either.

There was a knock at the door. I ran down the stairs like I was sugar high. I opened the door. And dang did my baby look good. He had on black denim jeans from Sean John and had on his grey Nike's. A black and grey cotton button up long sleeve shirt with a black muscle shirt. He looked me over and saw the earrings he bought me touched the side of my face. I leaned into his touch and he bent down and kissed me. I wanted to just hold him but instead just hugged him and pulled him inside.

I introduced him to Serena, Viola, and James. They all behaved and he gave Sklyer a nudge. We got talking just a little and then they all started talking about how they do feel sorry about this having to happen.

"Please. Take care of her for me." C.J. said they all nodded with smiles. I heard my mom pulling up without Ms. J. Since Ms. J didn't remember me. It was just gonna be me and C.J. tonight. Serena and Viola kissed C.J. on both cheeks and hugged him a goodbye. I linked arms with C.J and James and Skyler said bye to us on our way out. I looked back at my house as this is the last time I will ever see it. Most likely. I sighed to myself. Why get my hopes up. At least I will always have C.J. knowing that he will be safe.

"My my my. You two look so good tonight."

"Mom. Please." I said with mock humiliation. C.J. just tightened his hold around my waist. I was almost perched on his knee.

"Son I am gonna miss seeing you destroying my house." my mom said.

"Sorry about the vase Ma'am." he said smiling. "Will I forget too once you guys have left to Buenos Aires." he asked sincere.

"We think it best for you to not know in case you mention a girl who doesn't exist." he nodded in understanding. The thought of going back to school and looking at his friends go on perfectly while he mourns the loss of a memory. I kissed his cheek and he hid into the base of my neck. "Well I wish you all the best of luck and that we possibly can find each other again." Me and momma knew the odds and chances. It would take a miracle.

"We wish so too." she said to him. She drove around to the front of Ashland Square Cinemas. He got out first and helped me out. Some guys started whistling at me and C.J. made sure they knew I was his. He bent down and kissed the side of neck and I played faint. The guys abcked off and I cluthced onto his arm. I turned and looked at the boys and made them forget my face. I pulled C.J. from heading to the front ticket office.

"I need to keep us far under the radar as possible. Let's take the back way. Once we were in the dark I told him to hold onto me and then I ran to the back and slipped us both in before the gaurd could come out of the putrade port o potty. Even from where I stood that thing stank. We got in and slipped through the back and past the bathrooms into the snack line. We clung to each other the whole time. We did pay attention the movie. It was awesome. A yeti would look adorable as a baby. Yeah. Girly thought. I threw away the popcorn and candy and wiped the side of his cheek where there was a speck of butter. I reapplied my lip gloss and went to back to holding onto him for dear life.

We went to the area where most teens come to make out. But, seeing as it is a Thursday night. Not really any teens here yet. Thankfully. I know it is naughty and dangerous but he had already planned it. He bit his tongue and even in this dim back lighting I was mesmerized. He pushed me up against the wall as I tried so hard not to. Then, he shrugged playfully and was finst to close his mouth when I leaned into the kiss. His blood sent the usual shock pain and pleasure and strength. He chuckled at what he was able to do. Drive me up a wall. I pulled back and caught my breath. He kissed my neck and asked so lightly.

"One more time. Let me bite you again." I didn't even have the will to resist. But, instead of my wrist I scratched right below my left collarbone. Then, he kissed me on the lips and then my cheek. The side of neck and lastly right above the scratch. He bit down and I had to focus on not holding him to tight as I felt like I was finst to fall to the ground holding onto him. Once the scratch had healed completely he kissed it one last time.

"I love you so very much. I don't want to lose your touch or your blood. I want to be able to protect you. I want to be more than what I am to you. I don't want to let go of the best girl in my life. You are too much of me. I don't need to ask you to not forget me. But, I still want to hear your voice say those words."

"I am in just as much pain as you Christian I love you with all my heart that has only beaten for you. I love you. So much. I hate this as much as you and I will not forget you. I will think of you. You are now my reason to do what I can to live my immortality. I will come back to see you. Can you wait for me? Or can you wait for your love to come back to you? Cause I will always be with you. You have my blood." he nodded and I wiped the tears from his eyes as he did mine. I will have to thank Viola for giving me water proof mascara. We cheered up some knowing we told the truth and that we had no lies. We went back to the back where I knew they were waiting to take C.J. home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sad I almost cried with them as I wrote this
Goodbye Ohio
Thanks for reading and I will be updating soon.