Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Bloody Ending

I drove first. I took all back roads when my runaway instinct kicked in. I had to stay off the radar even my own if that was possible.

Seeing as beyond the Mississppi River the states are large. So, getting from Davenport, Washington to Missouri's eastern border was easy. But, once I passed over the Missouri Bridge I went on public buses and took taxi's till I got to Georgia. Then, I stole a Nissan Altima from a dealership, switched the plates from a car from a dumpster, and headed up to Pennsylvania.

My nerves were going up and down the walls while I was waiting for my flight. I bought a brown wig and some Gucci glasses with a wool skull cap before I got in. But, I was finst to be on a crowded flight for the next few hours and all these people look delicious. I have never been so tempted before. I think. Well, from what I remember my boyfriend was pretty tasty. Ooh. Not helping! Stop thinking like a vampire Crystal. I mean Laura. I'll have some human food. A few burgers will do just fine.

Ok. Now I feel like a balloon and that little girl over there is making origami and if she cuts herself her B positive blood will be mine. Not a favorite of mine, I think, but it will stop me from going on a rampage.

What is this smell. It's cold blood. Another vampire. Resist. Do nothing. You must stay undercover and out of sight. Must not be recognized. The smell is coming closer. Shut down if you have to, calm down, don't do anything stupid after that long trip here.

The other vampire sat right next to me.

"Laura. I am so sorry I didn't save you. But, when I got back you were already gone." he whispered so silently I had to use my instinct to adjust my hearing to that inaudible whisper.

"I don't know who you are. I think you are the one I remember as James but, I just got my last memories back. So, this is extremely hard."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Why would the first thing I try to do is not be serious. I was killed before. My life will never be the same."

"I can tell you are hungry. You can drink my blood till I get you to Mother and Father."

"Eeew. We're related?"

"No, stupid. Don't hit me. We are and we aren't at the same time. They are the first vampires. So, we address them as Mother and Father. Do you remember that your mothe is.."

"Dead? Yes, I do. " We stood up and got ready to board the plane as the man announced that the 11:15 pm flight to Italy was going to take off 15 minutes early because of a slight storm. He tried to grab my bag along with his. I stopped him and thanked him and walked through. My row was clear seeing as I hacked and got tickets in the back by the tail of the plane. Well, it was clear until James walked back towards me and sat with me.

The flight took off on-time and I started to feel faint.

"Laura. Here." He pulled my head to his shoulder and I bit through the shirt. I used the little restraint I had to pull back and lift up his sleeve. I stopped and was so tired that I just leaned onto him. I tried to mutter a thank you. But, I was getting sleepy.

"I forgot you're a vegetarian."

"I am? Cause the 3 guys up front were smelling delicious before you showed up." he chuckled and rubbed my shoulder. " You taste great. But, I think I've tasted better. " I got up and he looked at me confused.

"I'm sleepy. I want my blanket." he reached over me showing how he was tall. I hate tall people. Make me feel shorter. He looked at my expression.

"Still. Don't like tall tall people, huh?"

"You guessed right."

"I will wake you up when they bring out the food." I yawned and nodded and seeing as he is a friend. I cuddled up to him. He sighed and I did something involuntarily that I had done to Jennifer, my friend at my old school, and I saw his mind. He was thankful I was still comfortable around him. Then, he saw my mom and was saddened and appologetic. I tightened my hold on him and fell off into the worst sleep because ever since I remembered I haven't been able to have a knocked out sleep. I am over aware all the time. I sighed and just made myself get over it and did my best to ignore. Every. Single. Thing.

"Wake up. There handing out the food." I straightened up and took the spaghetti and bread. He took the chicken and rice. He looked at my food.

"Half and half?" I looked at him and thought over his words. Then, I just nodded. He took half off his tray and half olf mine and put on the others so now we both had spaghetti and chicken. I smiled and ate contently.

After eating I asked him of what happened after and he said I will have to ask Mother and Father. I wanted to know cause Christian was there. He blocked me out. He looked winded trying to do so. Cause it was a hard thing to do. I was still strong and I am actually twice a vampire. So, my power is a bit over average. The rest of the trip he avoided anything personal like what he has been up to since the Night. So, we watched movies on the plane and silently had fun. Also, I drunk all the orange and apple juice cause I was thirsty again. I ignored the cut James put on his palm.

Well, at least I tried. He cheated when he waved it in front of me a inhuman speed. The plane landed and he told me to go on withiot him. So I did.

I walked out and was greeted to a semi-full airport. I noticed the bright sign. James walked up to me swiftly and read the sign aloud.

" Welcome to Italy."
♠ ♠ ♠
The last Chapter. I might go back and change a few things. But, maybe not. Thanks for reading. I know it's not much of anything. But, thanks to whoever you are anyway.