Sequel: Rememberance

Memory Loss

Tic-tac-toe 4 surprises in a Row

He smiled at me.

"As if you could of resisted me any longer.", he said pulling us towards the edge of his bed along the wall.

"You have such a big ego.", he gave a smirk and slid down onto the pillows and patted the spot the spot he wanted me to lay at. I rolled my eyes and jumped into his arms. He chuckled after little over a minute.

"What is so funny?"

"I want waffles.", he whispered. Oh, yeh. The word 'ego' makes him think of waffles.

"Go to sleep and you'll have waffles in the morning.", Oh, heck no. Skyler is in Christian's backyard.

"Skyler! Get your immortal butt back to your room!", I hissed with barely a sound.

"Your mom say's it's time for you to get home.", he said through the window sill. I sighed. Christian held onto my waist. I slipped out of his grip easily.

"Laura ?"

"I have to get home.",I said walking back to him. He sat up to kiss me goodnight. And man was tonight good.

"Night. I love you.", he said. I whined and went back for another kiss.

"I love you, too.", I whispered letting go of him. I turned to leave again.

"I love you.", he said trying to get another kiss.

"I have got to get home.", I walked out like a sulking 5 year old and he was chuckling on his bed slipping out of his shirt.

Mrs. Jonathan had the door open and kissed me on the check and waved goodbye to me.

When she closed the door Skyler jumped off the roof.

"Couldn't you have just walked around the house?"

"Jumping is funner.", he shrugged.

My phone went off in my back pocket. Skyler started to sing my ringtone. It was Numb by Linkin Park. That silly boy.

"Yes, Christian."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I am coming over.", I stopped. Dang 4 times in less than an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost time for some danger.