Hear Me Out

I'd spill my heart for you

Mikey's p.o.v.

Frank just left the lounge with Gerard as I heard Sonny shout, " That's incest dad!"

I was about to go in, but Bert started to say, " Sonny, I need to ask you something." So decided just to eavesdrop instead.

" Okay, go ahead." Sonny said.

What Bert asked next, I was not prepared for. " W-Will you be my g-girlfriend?"

I peeked at little bit through the door to see Sonny looking shocked.

" It's okay if you don't want to, I-" he started to say after a few minutes of silence.

" Bert." Sonny said.

" understand completely. It was-"

" Bert." she said again, this time a little louder.

" a stupid question anywa-"

Sonny cut him off by gently pressing her lips to his own, I could feel my heart drop to the ground. After a few minutes of eating each other's faces, she said, " Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend Bert."

I wanted nothing more in the world than to die at the moment.

Sonny's p.o.v.

I looked at him in shock for a few minutes.

" It's okay if you don't want to, I-"

" Bert."

" understand completely. It was-"

" Bert." I said again, this time a little louder.

" a stupid question anywa-"

I cut him off by gently pressing my lips to his own. He closed his eyes and kissed me back harder, putting his other arm around my waist to pull he closer. The kiss was sweet, innocent, and I loved it. I was the one to break it for air and said, " Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend Bert."

A huge smile made it's way across his face. " You just made my day Sonny!" Bert said and kissed me again. Worm had chosen that moment to come in with the ice for my shoulder and the rest of the guys.

" Oh sorry!" Worm apologized. " Didn't mean to walk in on you guys."

" Geez Worm, you make it sound like you walked in on us having sex." I said chuckling.

" Kill me
I begged and love said no
Leave me for dead and let me go
Kill me
I cried and love said no
Kill me
I cried and love said no."


" Zack!" I cried happily.

" Wow Liebe , Sie tüchtig glücklich.(Wow Love, you sound happy.)" Zack said.

" Ich bin! ICH eben bekam ein Freund einige Minuten her. ( I am! I just got a boyfriend a few minutes ago.)" I said.

" Was?! So Mikrophone endlich fragte Sie raus? ( What?! So Mikey finally asked you out?)" Zack asked.

" Nein. Sie kennen Anlegen McCracken vom Gebraucht? ( No. You know Bert McCracken from The Used?)" I asked.

" Ja. (Yes.)"

" ICH ranntet hinein ihm ealier noch heute als er war rennend ab ein Auflauf über anfachen Gör und ICH half bergen ihm , derzeitig wir ausgegeben das Übrige des label zusammen. Eingeschlossen die Konzert. ( I ran into him ealier today as he was running from a mob of fan girls and I helped hide him, then we spent the rest of the day together. Including the concert.)"

" Und? (And?)"

" Er eben fragte mich raus einige Minuten her , wir küßte , Ich sagte ja und wir küßte mehr! (He just asked me out a few minutes ago, we kissed, I said yes and we kissed some more!)"

" Heh. Wollt zu umschalten zu englisch nun jetzt? ICH don't wollt zu einrosten. ( Heh. Want to switch to english now? I don't want to get rusty...)" Zack asked.

" Sure."

" So how was the concert?"

" A-fucking-amazing. I got a bruise on my right shoulder from the crowd though...." I said, adjusting the ice on it.

" Well that sucks. So you're happy that you've got a boyfriend now?"

" Yeah, he's so sweet. And, mm...... Bert. Don't do that while I'm on the phone and in front of everybody." I said and soon as Bert kissed a sweet spot on my neck, which happens to be on my scorpian tattoo.

" Was die fick? (What the fuck?)" Zack asked.

" Anlegen gefunden die Süßspeisen tüpfeln fort mein Skorpion tätowieren fort mein Ausschnitt. (Bert found the sweet spot on my scorpian tattoo on my neck.)" I said.

" Lovely. I already knew about that spot...." he trailed off.

I blushed deeply and groaned. " Oh god...."

" Oh yeah."

" Drop it Zackary, I thought we agreed to never speak of this again?" I asked him harshly. The guys, including Bert, looked at me concerned.

" Yeah, I'm sorry Hell."

" You better be you damn German Fairy." I said half-laughing.

" Hey! That hurts!" Zack said, trying in vain not to laugh with me.

" That's what your boyfriend said last night in the shower."

" Hey, how'd you know about that?"

" Oh god, I didn't! And I don't want to hear anymore about your sex life Zack!" I almost shouted and Bert started laughing from beneath me. " Shut up Bert."

" I have one last request before I hang up that's from me and Raven."

" Was?"

" Will you sing a song for us?"

" Seriously?"

" Ja. Bitte? ( Yes. Please?)"

" Fine." I said sighing. " Which song do you want me to sing?"

" Until The Day I Die."

" Alright, hold on....." I said, then I started to sing.

" Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you

As years go by
I race the clock with you
But if you died right now
You know that I'd die too
I'd die too

You remind me of the times
When I knew who I was (I was)
But still the second hand will catch us
Like it always does

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do

Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you

Should I bite my tongue?
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart
Tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
But still we'll say, "remember when"
Just like we always do
Just like we always do

Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you

Yeah I'd spill my heart!!!
Yeah I'd spill my heart for you!!!

My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Mistakes like friends do

My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Made the same mistakes

Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you

Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
Until the day I die!!!."


" Danke liebling, guten nacht. ( Thanks darling, good night.)"

" Guten Nacht." I said and hung up the phone.

" I didn't know that you could speak a foriegn language and sing that well." Bert said with a huge smile on his face.

" Well now you do. How come you're smiling like that? Did you get into crack again?"

" Nope, I've been clean for over a year now!" he said smiling triumphedly.

" So why are you smiling like that?"

" Because you're my girlfriend now, your singing, and the fact that I feel so happy at the moment. I feel like I can do anything at the moment."

" Wait, she's your girlfriend now?" Bob asked looking suprised.

" Yeah." Bert said.

" Since when?"

" Since a few minutes ago."

" And I gave Bert the permission to do it." dad said. " He seems to have completely changed from how he used to be. If he didn't, I wouldn't have even considered it."

" So that's what you asked my dad! You sneaky little butt!" I said, but smiled. Bert smiled back at me and gave a quick kiss on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it's a filler, so kill me